Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

met a girl with an english accent at my school today :o. totally does it for me.

heyy me too

cept she spoke too fast for me to undersatand sometimes.................

and i wasnt attracted.......................

basically all aspects of your life must be organic

organic food

organic paper

organic pencils

organic water

organic computers

organic toilet paper

organic tranpsortation

organic housing

organic clothes

organic hearing aides

organic books

organic shampoo

organic carpets

organic air

organic music

organic heating

organic goals

i forget who but i remember someone on here worked at a j.crew on prince st/broadway

said person wanna hook it up with a job interview? i hear they have an opening

desperate times

theres some guy that looks like Jesus working at j.crew men's.. i think i recognized him from waywt but i'm not sure.

Yesterday, my kid was laying in bed, chilling, drinking a milk... She suddenly farted, and startled herself. Shit was cute as fuck.

Just now, I caught one of the many bastard flies, flying around my house with my hand. I'm now upset, because I didn't grab it hard enough, so it flew away and will be back to bite me.

Bugs love my sweet blood. It sucks.

Man, my daughter just turned 7, and I'm gettin' all teary at the thought of her heading off to college! Ridiculous.

Random thought about movies:

Why do people think that, because it's a horror movie, there doesn't need to be any character depth? I don't want to watch 2 hours of someone I don't care about almost dying. All it takes is 15 minutes at the beginning, and then you don't have to do anything but throw pitchforks at them for the rest of the movie I promise.

also

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455407/board/nest/158242136?p=1

....smh

what online abbreviations do you guys still use? i know we're all grown up and supposed to be talking like so, but i still find myself using "cuz" and "tho" more recently, i started using "w"

im gonna stop cuz its unprofessional to talk w abbreviations. it is faster, tho