Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

SssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssex

I was getting some Popeyes for lunch today. Had my #2 meal with mashed potatoes on the tray when I noticed they didn't give me a spork. I ask for one and the cashier pauses, looks me in eye, and goes "I thought chinese ate with their hands."

I was like "wtf" because 1) who the fuck would eat steaming hot mashed potatoes with their hand, 2)the cashier was this chubby indian dude, and 3)this was the the Popeye's on 14th where most of the workers are Chinese.

Was this racist? Was the dude trying to hit on me or some shit?

First off, he doesnt want your cock

Secondly, he just sounds stupid as all hell. To look you in the eye with a straight face and refuse utensils for mashed potatoes is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard from a fast food employee, he probably thought you were asking for a spork for your chicken

To be honest, you mentioned he was indian, I think your the racist one, his color has nothing to do with his stupidity.

Idiocy comes in every flavor, even vanilla

moreee

10char

http://fuckyeahleedasom.tumblr.com/

I'm in the coupe relaxing (like that)

you see the roof collapsing (drop the top!)

I got my paper up although I'm still kufi smacking! (smack the shit out you!)

speaking of jimmy, does anyone still have that dipset/ramones parody tee? jw