Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I hope my 2010 is as consistently weird and random and unpredictable as the latter of 2009

So when I stay at home, it ain't so bad. In fact there's solace there...

Yo i got surgery on both feet and its hard to walk. I'm getting perspective on life or something.

Arrrgh running out of painkillers

i hate when sleep deprivation edges everything else out. i was pretty drunk was i got home this morning after the new years celebrations, but was so sleepy i just crashed, instead of taking care of myself like i usually do, drink hella water and what not. so now im actually hungover which never happens, ugh.

Came home from new year's party.

Decided to shower before continuing celebrations in bedroom.

Girlfriend fell asleep.

Bored now, went online.

Lesson learned.

haha. welcome to getting older. My J-beezy has to shower every night before bed, probably hoping to keep the sheets cleaner and feel cleaner in general, but I kick my jeans and tee off, and just jump into bed, shower once every couple days nowadays due to time constraints and pure ghetto-ness. I spend all of my days at open air markets, factories and workshops, and Irish pubs and smell like an ashtray and a pretty serious alcoholic, I can't believe she has sex with me still, let alone lives with me.

Usually though, she takes so long in the shower and then has to dry her hair that I pass out long before she does. It's getting to be like a 6am bedtime concept at my house.

/girlfriend appreciation post (?)

Fuuuuck, I feel like I always make a retard of myself when I drink.

But then I think about it, everyone else was drunk aswell, can't be that bad.

I just enjoy getting severely plastered, I need to learn to control myself though. I never get sick, puke or anything, so I can keep drinking, but there are limits i'm sure. Blacking out almost 100 percent of the time I drink isn't good.

New Years Resolution, drink more wisely.

Good thing i'm realizing this when i'm 18 though.

while it probably ain't very good, i don't think it's bad either. i had some bad experience with it, like being a huge dick with everyone the whole night, and a few times i felt sort of depressed for a few days. sort of a shitty drug actually.

thats weird! granted i think i've only had more mild stuff, but with me i'm just in a great mood, start conversations with everyone, compliment people on everything and make a lot of friends. haha the worst i do is demand hugs from friends and maybe tell people how great they are for a liittle too long, but they always like it anyway.