Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Hop up out the bed, turn my swag on. Took a look in the mirror, said whats up!

i love waking up and knowing that i'm gonna have a good ass day, life feels good right now and thanks for all the rep sufu, love you too <3

better put on that old spice and get your swagger on

xrSNzSkvi70

blah i dont want to go sit at the VW dealership and wait for them to do shitttatatdstsd.

im a go to the library first at least so i have something to read.

Nooooo, never go to the dealership! You go private small town shit. The only time I've ever gone to the VW dealership was for recalls. You're throwing away money, Mista Waffles!

Nooooo, never go to the dealership! You go private small town shit. The only time I've ever gone to the VW dealership was for recalls. You're throwing away money, Mista Waffles!

i have an audi so me going to VW dealer is way cheaper than going to audi.

audis are gay to work on or i would go local. I do for small things.

i left a note on someone's car that was parked in my spot.

"i notice someone is parked in your spot. now you are parked in my spot. maybe the street next time? thanks!"

too passive aggressive? i found it crumpled up on the ground, but at least the car was gone. notes are stupid, but now they know that #3 is occupied i guess

i left a note on someone's car that was parked in my spot.

"i notice someone is parked in your spot. now you are parked in my spot. maybe the street next time? thanks!"

too passive aggressive? i found it crumpled up on the ground, but at least the car was gone. notes are stupid, but now they know that #3 is occupied i guess

i was in a china town parking lot one time and we were about to park and i see this old asian man back into this lexus. he parks his car in the middle of the street, gets out and examines the damage. he soon determines that the damage isn't enough to "worry" about so he gets back into his car and drives off like nothing happened. So I'm sittin here watchin everything go down and I take a pen and paper out and write down his license plate, make and model and my phone number (so he can use me as a witness) and I leave it on his windshield.

it fuckin pissed me off when that happened to me. good deed for that day.

I got a weird ass anxiety about eating ground up glass and dying. My fridge gets real cold and the water in my Brita gets real icy/slushy sometimes. A lot of times I'll wake up to drink water in the middle of the night and get the slush and in my semi-conscious state I'll panic and think "oh fuck I just drank glass and it's gonna carve my organs up." This happens like once a week and I panic every time.

Pretty sure I got this notion from an old issue of Hellblazer. Damn I wish I never read that comic.