Innocence ope' flower-like,

Spilt from Iv'ry tower heights,

Fall'n upon necropolis,

Silent air swallows bliss,

Not cast about by those days,

Taint my visage with the gray,

And knowest it is thine own fault,

To wish preserved what beauty halts.

today i went to burger king and i saw that they had a mashed potato burger. so fucking good. i went right after a couple of rounds at teh batting cages (thanks dizz!) good stuff.

today i went to burger king and i saw that they had a mashed potato burger. so fucking good. i went right after a couple of rounds at teh batting cages (thanks dizz!) good stuff.

other countries always get awesome, unique shit at their fast food establishments. I'm getting tired of this plain jane whopper bullshit.

btw, is the burger you're talking about the same one pictured below?

steakhouse-burger.png

nah, it was a simpler burger, it was just a hamburger with mashed potatoes some type of sweet sauce and tomatoes on it. fairly simple but effective.

if i was the black dude from Obsessed, i would've left Beyonce for that white bitch

owwww

pff, i'd be squirting some oil on them while they're duking it out. tape the results. sell on interwebs. profit?

I went to the batting cages tonight too, after a few beers. Did you see a guy there in head to to Margiela? I hit about 90 for 95 with 80 deep home runs tonight on my six thousand won.

Which brings me to my favorite evening activity; batting cages. I like it best when there's a bunch of jocks or guys on dates with girls in short skirts, those guys do all the stretches and warmups before batting, and all I hear is the thud of balls missed, hitting the backboard behind them. Some guys have the nerve to bring their own batting gloves.

About half of the time I don't bother to even put out my cigarette, and I'll just hands free that fucker while I smash all 15 balls I'm pitched, into the deepest depths with the loudest crack possible. Then I will come out after doing this 4 times on end, and chortle at everyone. YAH BRO.

/sporting supremacy

Guest jcpennydatazz
yeah, that's him. i hate his acting so much, he's so dry. makes me sad that they put him on the office now.

stringer-757531.jpg

Adjourn your asses.

i went in to replace my lost library card today. normally, you just tell em your name, address, phone #, and they replace your card for like 50 cents. so i walk up there (it's a gorgeous day today) in shorts, my wallet is at home in my 501s. but apparently, they have a new policy - you've gotta have a photo ID to replace lost cards. so this middle aged unattractive librarian is busting my balls over replacing a fucking library card, and i have to walk home to grab my wallet and come back up.

what the fuck? someone's going to impersonate me at the local library so they can rack up 50 cents in late fees? lol

"well sir, we can't let you check out books until we're absolutely positive you are who you say you are. we're going to need a driver's license, passport, your social security number, and blood/stool samples. thank you for visiting your local library."