Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

my eclectic interest in music, I treat music intellectually. I read up constantly on music, and most books I purchase are musical histories or biographies of artists, etc., but who the fuck is this kid to tell me my taste, which is infinitely more attuned and trained than his peasant-top 40-ass, is shitty?

i lol'd

word I have shitty taste in music

but the real question is:

wear my white chucks rolled down or wear my brown Sperry's... with Black shorts that I just made.

what to do what to do what to do its a beautiful day.

I don't have white sperry's brad. I should probably invest. I don't really ever have summer jawns cause I work all summer and wear shorts + camp t-shirt for about 12 hours a day and then go home and hang in my boxers cause its too hot.

i just looked that up on wikipedia and i've decided that yes, i am it. as a broke-ass college messiah however, i will need donations for jawns and alcohol. please place some funds in the supertrash collection plate so i can continue copping denims and binge drinking

this lady that cuts my hair is superfine and down for my cause. She's been in a few 2 short videos as well as some other rappers videos i dunno. Definitely not gf material but i will smash in less than 2 weeks time. Double wrapped
haha im ghonna post such a sweet ass tomorrow

for you bona drag ;)

enjoy ;)

122clg5.jpg

wtf

______

Status Summary: Blocked by Seller

Your snipe did not win because of the reason above

______

Blocked by seller

Your snipe could not be placed because the seller blocks specific groups of buyers. For example, if a seller doesn't ship to your country, he can block all bidders from that country.

let me drop some knowledge 4 dem yougnns

every girl who won't let u fuck on the first nite will try and tell u what u need 2 get wit a girl like her

u know what u need 2 do? go find a girl who will fuck on da first nite

where a rubber tho