Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Been waiting for a cheque now for about 60 days for some work I did and they keep telling me it's been sent, or it'll go out tomorrow etc etc and it's driving me insane. REALLY need the money. And what's worse is that my point of contact is a friend so I have to keep my interaction in the expected tone!

this lady that cuts my hair is superfine and down for my cause. She's been in a few 2 short videos as well as some other rappers videos i dunno. Definitely not gf material but i will smash in less than 2 weeks time. Double wrapped

Oh, but hold still darling your hair so free

Can't you feel all the warmth of my sincerity?

You make motion when you cry.

rainy days and interpol just match up so well, then again in my opinion anything with interpol matches up so well. cloak boots don't fit perfectly, gonna try and buy insoles and if they don't work gonna cry.(0)

Am I being treated like shit because I treat people like shit? Is this my karma? And if so, will I be treated better if I start to treat other better? I don't think so, but I guess it won't hurt to try.

Am I being treated like shit because I treat people like shit? Is this my karma? And if so, will I be treated better if I start to treat other better? I don't think so, but I guess it won't hurt to try.

I go out of my way to treat assholes like shit and good people good. I am karma incarnated. Maybe other people think the same way?

Karma works, du. Not every time, but on the whole, if you a dick, it's gonna get back to you.

Word. People who are assholes because they think they're the fucking bees' knees deserve to have a palm slammed into the base of their nose, maybe such that the cartilage slides up into the brain.

Life's not hard, people. Be decent and good. Live a good life and be good to those who are good to you. And roundhouse anyone who is a dick to you or those you love.

hbsgDpT6Jnk

this is playing on the radio at the cafe i'm doing hw at. the day is kinda turning up.

weird...

i was having nostalgic throwbacks yesterday when she played on my itunes.

shit was outta control.

yeaaaaaaaaah come too bb! tell your parents the school is planning a trip to disneyland hahah

actually....i think the seniors are going to disneyland in june.

TITE

it's 4:23am i just read 80 pages of this thread because i didn't even open it last week.

i'm sad because i just lost an auction for a 10€ dreamcast with 2 controllers (free shipping) because on the auction sniper thing i've put the number for a Yamaha YZF 125R.

Nearly every couple of week i watch for bikes on eBay. Then realise i don't even need a bike. And i'm too lazy to get the license anyway, it costs money and is a hassle to pass. And you can only ride a 125 for 2 year. Then you're able to get the license which is harder to pass for the bigger bikes. I'm so jealous every day at uni there's a couple of Z1000 and a R1...