Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

good luck man.

another bad night, i'm really just on a fucking roll, it's almost 2 weeks straight.

edit: in addition i'm fucking tired of every person in my life being a coward and not taking shit. i feel like i'm the person everyone dumps their shit on and soon enough i'm just gonna drop everything and leave. i'm taking drawing classes this summer at FIT and then i'm out of ct by fall i hope and done with everything. it's amazing how the person you love most can hurt you so much so easily and they don't stop either. i know i've talked about this too much on here so this is my last post about her, i'm done.

I learned that 60% of all american black children cant swim. That makes me think of all the black friends I have and realizing that more than half cant swim. I should give my black friends a swim lesson. But seeing that I'm brown, I suppose i'd on the 40% of the ones that can.

Article on 60% of all Black American Children cant swim:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24411271/

busted out my dreamcast to played resident evil code veronica

my heart is still beating like crazy

i need to chill out and play some shenmue

this is what re5 was missing

Broke out my DC the other night too. Played RE2, damn I suck at that game.

Been downloading and burning games I didn't have back in the day. Vampire Chronicle, SFA 3, a few KOF titles, Ikaruga, Triggerheart ...

I spend too much time on this forum reading random crap and not posting.

why does everyone want to be a fashion designer. and lulz at people i went to highschool with going to school for fashion after discovering AA.

They realize they can be skeevy as fuck, do no real designing, and bang underage girls while getting $$$$ in the process.

Survival instinct dwells in a past that is inhabitable

I happen to pull fast ones over the slow parole board

Who likes to speak to de-fanged wolves who cry sheep

Time seeps into our skin, age indicates how long we've been lost in space

i always expect to see a 40 yo face when i look in the mirror. but i see no age, multi-faced reflections. past and future melting, heterogeneous

Snake Eyes was the man in GI Joe.

i always wanted the iching tat that snake eyes and and storm shadow had, then i come on here and 2 people have it, maybe more

probably a good thing i nver got it

its like my friend who got a bar code tat on the back of her neck a long time ago and then dark angel came out and everyone started calling her dark angel...she fucking hated it...hahaha