Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sorry, didn't mean to traumatize :( it's just that i can feel it in my veins!

Don't let him take his love to town

They will never fill his heart

He needs a passion like his father's used to be

I know, because I'm like the train shooting down the mainline

I know, because I'm like the Indian wind along the telegraph lines

KOTH is a commentary on the ridiculousness of white people, especially in the south. Hilarity ensues

naw mang. Having lived in the south and seen the ridiculousness of white people, I can honestly say that I "get" KOTH jokes....they just don't make me haha out loud. Just a little recognizing smile at times. My time is better spent watching other shit that gives my diaphragm a little workout.

what the fuck! at work today there was some random ass du playing his damn bag pipe on santana row like it was nobody's business. like across the street from my shop. i wish it was someone playing the accordion at least that would be more enjoyable. just when you think he's stopped, he just went out for a lunch break.

yeah it is somehow weird that king of the hill is on adult swim to me also. not cause it's not funny enough, but like you said since i watched it when it came out on fox and still watch the reruns on fox, they show it a couple ties per day since it came out way back when. i didn't know it was also on adult swim til i started seeing billboards around the city for it. the more the merrier tho. my fav ep was when bobby got caught smoking and hank made him smoke a carton as punishment. :>

must agree. i like it, i liked it as a kid when it came out too.......

don't think it belongs on adultswim just not that! funny,

also, jeep thought u were feeding that spaceman a hot-dog:cool:

not my hand

googled "fuck space"

special #2

yeah it is somehow weird that king of the hill is on adult swim to me also. not cause it's not funny enough, but like you said since i watched it when it came out on fox and still watch the reruns on fox, they show it a couple ties per day since it came out way back when. i didn't know it was also on adult swim til i started seeing billboards around the city for it. the more the merrier tho. my fav ep was when bobby got caught smoking and hank made him smoke a carton as punishment. :>

king of the hill doesn't belong on adult swim. it just feels weird.