Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^ oh? with all the hype i thought it was supposed to be good. I haven't played it yet, I used to fck with SF3:3s until I got to college and saw that everyone can full parry all of my combos LOL

thanks for the heads up tho

all hype, wait on tekken 6 if you want a respectable fighter

better than Blackberry

i have handled a blackberry

sucks

not only is it played, but something about the whole machine just doesn't flow with my fingers. Nokia E71 is like The New Testament in the form of a mobile phone.

for us carriers is the nE71 even out?

i've handled the curve 8900, very easy to type albeit it looks a bit cheesy (chrome)

If anyone cares I have videos of my Samus in Brawl

vs xoxokev (Ness) Offline Friendlies:

Vsyg9qZkvg4&fmt=18

75s2_RzWH98&fmt=18

n5t3HCTG5PE&fmt=18

All links here:

EDIT: o shi i already got negged for it!!!11

this game is too easy/broken

People acting a damn fool in Season 3 of the Wire. Mistakes, fuck ups, sheer bad luck and twists of fate get my sympathy,

but right now I'm watching and going like "You stupid as hell, yo. Fuck is you doing."

Good thing season 4 was grand, I knew I skipped season 3 for a reason. Gotta stick it through though...

fuck daylight savings. i guess its 330 now and i have work i na few hours but i wil lbasically just choose to be exhausted. i want to eat cold pizza and play video games and listen to music but self discipline is gonna kick in soon...

i feel great after completing the tasks i set for today. i'm just left with compiling 2 other projects before tuesday and i'm ready for my exhibition on thursday. hell yeah