Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I think I have to go to boarding school. :/

either St Annes-Belfield www.stab.org

or VES (virgina episcopal school) www.ves.org

I'd prefer the second, it's right by a college so lots of good bud/parties and what have you. I have a good friend whos brother goes to that college and he's going to VES soon too. Also on the weekends I can go to wintergreen, ski resort. Still, I don't want to go anywhere.

I'd prefer the second, it's right by a college so lots of good bud/parties and what have you. I have a good friend whos brother goes to that college and he's going to VES soon too. Also on the weekends I can go to wintergreen, ski resort. Still, I don't want to go anywhere.

both look like shit

run away

Whilst reading a fairly structured, unbiased, somewhat professional book about the fundamentals of fashion design (that is the actual title of the book), I come across this oddity..

Re: drawing

"If the proportions of your drawing are too abnormal, this will follow through to the proportions of your designs; what looks good on a figure that has too-long legs won't necessarily look good on a real person. Although anything looks good on someone with long legs, which is why long legs work well on the catwalk."

wtf?

do not go to a school whose website is "stab.org"

I've gotten neg repped for fits before, and it's fine... anyone with a mouth and two eyes can be a critic, but just as a favor can be returned...negative comments from the likes of this I find kind of baffling:

l_41a83f2e217a4cd297638ed1f089f212.jpg

this fuck here...you mealy mouthed, 16 year old aZn FUCK. Yes, you are nothing but a fuck, son.

is this really that hard to understand

people with long legs look good wearing anything

god damn you're stupid

You're retarded, within this section devoted to drawing, this statement was random, out of place, irrelevant to the topic that was being talked about. It was like a girl telling a topical story and getting caught up in a certain detail (like the shoes she was wearing) and going off topic. This made me wtf, as the book was "fairly structured, unbiased, somewhat professional" and about the "fundamentals of fashion design".

You're retarded, within this section devoted to drawing, this statement was random, out of place, irrelevant to the topic that was being talked about. It was like a girl telling a topical story and getting caught up in a certain detail (like the shoes she was wearing) and going off topic. This made me wtf, as the book was "fairly structured, unbiased, somewhat professional" and about the "fundamentals of fashion design".

FUCK

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE MOST BASIC SHIT

if its in a section about drawing

just replace people with drawings of people

and clothes with drawings of clothes

so if you draw a mannequin with stupidly long legs it doesn't matter if the clothes suck

which is why you have to get proportions right

how could anybody be as dumb as you and not be aware of it

please just stop posting

Guest No Handclaps Please
I've gotten neg repped for fits before, and it's fine... anyone with a mouth and two eyes can be a critic, but just as a favor can be returned...negative comments from the likes of this I find kind of baffling:

l_41a83f2e217a4cd297638ed1f089f212.jpg

this fuck here...you mealy mouthed, 16 year old aZn FUCK. Yes, you are nothing but a fuck, son.

there are probably a million americans who think that is fly

FUCK

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE MOST BASIC SHIT

if its in a section about drawing

just replace people with drawings of people

and clothes with drawings of clothes

so if you draw a mannequin with stupidly long legs it doesn't matter if the clothes suck

which is why you have to get proportions right

how could anybody be as dumb as you and not be aware of it

please just stop posting

You have terrible english, I had to re-read that a few times. After reading the passage I posted a bit more I understand what was possibly implied. Though it was worded badly and blatantly biased towards the author's opinion, making it seem less like an observation.

"what looks good on a figure that has too-long legs won't necessarily look good on a real person. Although anything looks good on someone with long legs, which is why long legs work well on the catwalk."

would have made a lot more sense written as..

"what looks good on a figure that has too long legs won't necessarily look good on a real person. Anything can look good on somebody with long legs, so such an error in your proportions may unrealistically flatter your design, this is why models with long legs work well on the cat walk."