Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

yes. in high school i wanted to be depressed. now, i'd like to be content. life is basically accident avoidance and reductive scoring. i have a house, kids, wife, lots of toys and stuff i don't need. now what?

you sound like you want to be depressed

yes. in high school i wanted to be depressed. now, i'd like to be content. life is basically accident avoidance and reductive scoring. i have a house, kids, wife, lots of toys and stuff i don't need. now what?

sell the house sell the kids leave the wife join a temple shave your head .. oh

i'm depressed as hell lately. not buying anything and not smoking which is not in and of itself depressing, but when i'm not distracted i'm thinking about the way i feel about things in life, which isn't always a great place to be. i have many highs and lows. may want to get this checked out.

me too, but for me, i think it was caused by the smoking (weed) and viscious cycle of laziness

often times people become depressed when their lives start becoming very repetitive. Switch it up

edit: you also have to realize that smoking and buying shit dont make you feel better. Once you cop a pair of CP's then its like, what now? You are constantly trying to buy happiness which is why you will never be satiated.

In instances like this, i think it always helps to get an outside perspective. You are still a relatively young man, in good health/shape, you have 3 youngins and a wife. You have your own successful marketing business. Generally, you are better off right now than most americans. I think once you realize that you dont have it too bad, you will begin to start appreciating the things in life that really matter.

the only good ways to switch things up are frowned upon or ilegal. building a ship in a bottle or some shit ain't gonna cut it.

i have a bit of a history with these extended depressions. i always come out of it eventually.

kunk i'm in the same boat (lol) as you as far as these extended bouts of depression.

I feel like I need to completely eliminate anything familiar to me by moving far away in order to get out of this rut.

^destructo-

yeah not an option for me though. on paper, everything is good or should be but something is bugging me. i dunno.

servo-

something is better than masturbation? i'll try it.

seriously, i know when this comes on cause i drag ass just trying to leave the house or make coffee.

servo-

something is better than masturbation? i'll try it.

seriously, i know when this comes on cause i drag ass just trying to leave the house or make coffee.

ha shouldn't have deleted my post didn't think you saw it. I was concerned that I was contributing to the problem rather than being part of the solution.