Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i posted an ad for in-law on craigslist and got a zillion offers. i stopped reading after the third one cos i found the perfect tenant.

he's in his thirties, restaurant manager/grad student and yes homo. i felt kinda bad that i was only renting out two rooms and a bathroom but no kitchen so i told him i could knock off some $$ and he still said the original asking price is fine (cos i didn't say it didn't have a kitchen..i just didn't include it in my detailed description and pics).

hopefully it'll all work out. called his old landlord plus job and credit report.. if i get the contract finalized he'll be moving in on the 6th..the ad was posted two days ago..

+ super psyched that they had fruit loops on sale for 1.99..i brought four boxes

whitney has a fruit loops problem.

I imagine her sitting at her kitchen table, this little asian girl who dresses in comfortable looking skirts greedily devouring boxes and boxes of fruit loops in a crazed state to get her fix. She makes a massive mess at the table in her chaotic eating frenzy, pouring more and more loops into the bowl until finally there is no more milk and she comes out of the trance and quietly cleans everything up, feeling guilty at her own indulgence.

junglejane is to her cookies as whitney is to her fruitloops and various other tooth decaying sweets.

edit - i have too been watching 90210 :(

early dipset music vids were surprisingly well directed

hPLR5qhrQCQ

2003 source awards

L3Z-7J9A_CY

Tell me about it. :(

ohhh, your in CA...havent eaten yet? you sort of forget how long the day took when you eat that first bite/drink that first sip.

almost time!

Today's orientation was so awkward at school. This woman in leggings and a strange child-like dress blew a whistle that made an awful bird scream and told us to sit on each other's laps. :(

You think that whistle was bad? How about this:

AztecWhistlesOfDeath.jpg

Aztec Death Whistle, carried into combat to intimidate enemies.

http://sa.peteyproductions.net/filedump/aztecdeathwhistles.mp3

I'll hold your hand.