fade to black2

Guest suckdick

i fuckin hate sending things internationally

fuck usps fuck canada post fuck hongkong post fuck france post

but i fuckin love usps priority mail w/ delivery comfirmation

Guest suckdick

austrailia's cool never had any problems

but hong kong really sucks...damn terrible

and jeepster, you can just email them, they will send you the tracking.

when i email them, they reply almost immediately (like 1-2 minutes sometimes).

fuckin robots

Guest suckdick
is it because you have to fill in the customs form? i know those are a bitch..i got places to be ,people to see...cant be fillin out all that shit.

that too.

iv sent something to hong kong and the dude's address was like fuckin essay

once i was shipping something back to germany, and i went to the ups store to do this, and i asked how much it cost. the girls said that it would be 17 to ship us postal service, and like 65 to use ups. i paid 17.

another important note to remember if you're drinking green tea(in case you dont know):

Green tea must never be consumed if the water is boiling hot. If you're using a kettle to make tea, make sure that the water is at least 85 degrees (lukewarm) before drinking. Failure to do so actually causes the tea to become more bitter and loses its distinct taste..More caffiene is released also if using much warmer water.

Other teas can also vary in terms of the temperature of water, I just know about green tea because i drink it everyday ( ive also attended a few tea ceremonies). It would also benefit you a bit more if you owned a clear kettle, that way you can tell if the water is too hot or not ready by the bubbles that form( this is just extra shit)