Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i should probably manage my money better.

i spent 300+ on dumb accessories so that i could hook my MBP to my lcd tv. (wireless mouse/keyboard/cables)

and i spent more money on other dumb shit i didnt really need.

saw the midnight showing of xmen origins wolverine on thursday night/friday morning. i must say, considering all the negative reviews from my friends who saw it online, i thought it wasnt half bad. i cant wait for xmen origins magneto. shits gonna be sick

magneto.jpg

are u serious

i saw the wolverine movie. was fuckin horrible

Wolverine was so fucking terrible. I want to see the budget on that film because it was the cheapest looking "big" comic book movie to come out in the last 5 years. The first 3 X-Men films grossed 1.5 billion+ and Fox couldn't spend the money to make Wolverine not look like complete ass?

I can't believe this thing out grossed the Watchmen opening weekend by 30 mil.

Wolverine was so fucking terrible. I want to see the budget on that film because it was the cheapest looking "big" comic book movie to come out in the last 5 years. The first 3 X-Men films grossed 1.5 billion+ and Fox couldn't spend the money to make Wolverine not look like complete ass?

I can't believe this thing out grossed the Watchmen opening weekend by 30 mil.

you haven't taken into consideration any movies by Uwe Boll

seriously

consider those.

and then reevaluate your stance on this one.

I hit myself in the nuts today at work with a crowbar

Moved just in time and barely grazed my nuts but hurt like all hell, had to drop to one knee to start breathing normally again

I should be paying more attention to my swing, as well as where my gigantic balls are to avoid this in the future

I remembered of an epic game i loved when i was younger. broken sword: shadow of the templars.

discovered yesterday there's a way to play it on mac and i am now burning the discs and will be playing it in a few minutes. awesome.

thx bro, they be hella fly
sometimes i think ur the greatest troll in internets history

:confused::(

MUST WATCH (it's worth getting fired over):

http://www.esquire.com/the-side/video/megan-fox-video

1)I don't get what it is about this girl, she looks like every other random college of movie tits and shitty attitude on the magazine stand.

2)Lack of imagination. Of all the things worth getting fired over than can be done from the internet, even excluding stealing photoshop and entering your boss into urban dictionary under the heading "Nazi Enema Murder Spree", this ranks pretty low.

3)What if it had been FOUR cats? Would you have had a stroke?

Wow, twins :eek:

Things could get pretty cinchy between one week's CityTV baby Blue and the next.