Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

dad's such a shitty bastard. he searched through my room(again) and found my money that i earned teaching english in china and is drilling me on how i got it. accusing me of drug dealing and crap. he's such a POS

dude what the fuck is up with this. for the longest time my mom thought I was like a weed/crack head/dealer because I got hella random money as a kid selling sneakers. I never smoked in my life.

is this just azn parenting at a certain point?

yea, yea but today's still been pretty wack. been filled with white wine, shitty fast food and season 1 of the wire. the last part was actually pretty dope but still today coulda been much better. don't worry man i haven't been goin out much, about two more weeks though and i'll be out basically all the time. BETTER SEE YOU MANG!

the wire = crack. if this is the first time you've seen it you should be a happy dude, that show ended way too fast for me

Yeah you know where it's at Bislane! I still remember the first time I watched the first ep of The Wire. It was a fucking cop-drama paradigm shift! I was like "So, television can be as rich and complex as literature."

Here I am about to start season 5 and sad as hell that such a great show has to end...

i must have been the only girl screaming and shit at the jason movie.

im so fucking dramatic for no reason.

happy 1 day late vday sexy boys n girls of sufuland!

<3

The Road definitely is excellent. I hope the movie turns out alright, its been plagued with production problems :(

It should have been out in November but apparently the rough cut tested pretty badly with audiences.

Shiiiiiiit I didn't even know it was in the works and now I'll be waiting for that shit forever (like Watchmen).

any tips on fingering?

Rolling, "come hither" motion like you're telling someone across the room to come over. Thumb on the button. Don't thrust in and out like it's your cock since it's not. Stop dating 15 year olds?

Alternately

im so ronery ;(

SoRonery.jpg