Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i just read someone describing benjamin button as one of the greatest movies ever made

I'd like to point out that Benjamin Button fucking sucked.

I'd like to point out that Benjamin Button was purely a vehicle for the awesome CGI they used. Thats it. The acting was meh, the writing was meh, and the story was meh (the Fitzgerald story is much more odd/interesting), but the visuals were very much in the vein of "great".

Still no LOTR though.

Guest Airjamie
i just read someone describing benjamin button as one of the greatest movies ever made

I'd like to point out that Benjamin Button fucking sucked.

I dont know how i could possibly add to this.

this got me thinking. why do hoes get they asshole bleached? doesnt that shit burn. look nice though, but aint it uncomfortable to spread ur ass cheeks and smear clorox all in ya ass? maybe i got the procedure wrong.

do black hoes bleach they asshole? Micheal Jackson?

so who bleach here?

no need to test the waters. you know you do it. now we know you do it. and no, it's not cool.

"… in a globally warming world we now know that it does no ultimate good to set aside a wilderness area if you don’t also preserve the climate that makes it what it is. Environmentalism can no longer merely fix the excess of our consumer culture. It needs to change that culture"

I'm starting to think we are doomed. How do you convince people that deliberate, incremental actions with modest results will add up; that although we might fight the long defeat against global warming and the eventual collapse of the ecosystem, our modest actions will add up?

Nigga we bouta DIE the end of the world is Neigh what the fucks going on yo shits CRAAZZY. SO MUCH SHIT IS HAPPENING ALL AT THE SAMETIME!!!

1. Global Warming

2. Economic Crisis

3. Yellowstone has 20 small earthquakes

4.Black Man President

5.Possible War(?)

6.My Crops arent Growing

7. The Landlord is still charging us the sameprice as back in 06

8. Obama Stimulus Plan 850 Billion?

9.Money is useless?

10..Gaza?

11.This Seasons of Scrubs is actually pretty good

12. Didnt rain much this year.

12.California to be bankrupt?

13. Dad Sells daughter for beer

14. Sex Offender wins lottery that aids sexual abuse victims

15. http://www.realtouch.com/

zoolander-mugatu-crazy-pills.jpg

COME TAKE MY HAND AND JOIN MY REVOLUTION I WILL WALK YOU THROUGH THE DOORS OF BOUNDLESS PLEASURE