Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

hiya jeepster

do you have xmen?

not looking for vintage/collectable or anything but series wise!

Yes, I have lots but I haven't gotten through sorting them yet. I've only gotten through about 1/5th of all the comics I have (see link in sig). My goal before I go back on Saturday is to at least get 3/5ths of the way through sorting all them. X-Men and Mutant-universe comics are on their way!

curious but how'd you get your hands on such a decent sized collection?

A friend of my godmother passed away about 10 years ago, and he was an avid collector (maybe he bought/sold as well, I dunno), but somehow she got about 7 boxes of comics from his estate in the will, and since she had no reason to hold onto them, she gave 5 boxes to my brother and I and 2 to my cousins. The collection only goes from early 70's to mid-90's for the most part, but there are some valuable comics in there, and I need to turn some cash out so I can stay relevant in a dead market (i.e. jawns are important to me). So, since I've read them all, I have no qualms about selling them.

I didn't realize the genius of Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody until this week...the sequence beginning with "mama...just killed a man" damn near makes me wanna cry

i went back and read some reviews of this song, I am baffled at how so many people think it's a funny and happy song. Guess it's that Galileo Galileo part...this shit is probably some of the saddest/most painful words ever put on paper.

in an unrelated somewhat related story, i once wrote the words "bismillah" on a biology test and when i got it back (with a c) my teacher circled the words and wrote "bohemian rhapsody"?

ok heres the deal... i got some sketchy neighbors like they just do weird shit. so i look out my window cuz it looked like they were gunna park on my drive way for no fucking reason but back up and turn into my neighbors field and just drive around like you can just see it stop and go somewhere and i saw someone get out it looks like they are looking for something it parked a bunch of places too and then drove closer to the dudes house. im debating on calling the cops... or just see how this pans out. i might go walk over there tomorrow and see whats good maybe they got some plants growing or something. or serial killers dumping bodies. what would you guys do? spy stalker detective status huh.

need help/ suggestions

SWIM's receiving a "full phsiciatraic evaluation" soon, don't know exact date but SWIM needs to get something like adderall or ritalin prescribed to me so i need to learn how to act ADHD without making it look fake or stuff to take that makes it look like you have ADHD (like how mary jane+fridge makes you look like a fatass).

air jamie is kinda fucked tho.

he is probably envisioning the 7 year old timeless version of fanning.

i saw this in another thread, but dont remember which one. but here it is.

dakotatcz4.jpg

Guest Airjamie
i saw this in another thread, but dont remember which one. but here it is.

dakotatcz4.jpg

This is pretty nice though too. I find the (RED) top comfortingly ironic....as thats generally the color she will be when i am through with her.