Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

haha

'Which one is throwing the rocks.'

fucking gold,

WTF.....seriously, how many rocks do we have to throw?!!?!?

that was a sad sad sad sad clip...oh man.

i have always imaged that blind people probably imagine or 'see' in their mind... a visualization of the things they touch and the shapes and sensations that they encounter. and i've always sort of thought maybe the things they 'see' in dreams would be constructed similarly to a spectrogram. but i'm probably wrong.

yeah well I'm relying on his family actually wanting it, I hope they don't just return it for SPCA credit after he goes back to college.

I usually give kittens out though, theres a ton of them in the shelters around Christmas that people pick up off the streets and bring in, so i try to adopt as many as i can before they "recycle" them...

71 is better than 53 right? what does 3 smell like? why didnt you get 2 (not 2 man because gimmegimme says its not good)?

yeah 71 is my favorite so far, somewhat similar to 53 though. also liking #3 and CDG - Original as well

i wish i had gotten some of the raw ones though(like tar)

and i was wrong before here is avignon

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=21900&section=

ive heard avignon smells like churches/vampires/etc so i think lots of people on here would be down with it

yeah i wish i had gotten it instead of PLAY.... i was literally just checking them at random though, so i can't really complain. play isn't horrible or anything but its so sweet i'm going to smell like a bro i just know it :(

Does anyone else feel like the superfuture era is over?

I've been here a total of like 2 hours over the last couple weeks

I've been here just as much as usual, but I realize its become a negative feedback loop for me. As of this post, and not because of v4.0 (as much of an eyesore as it is) or any influx of lame posters, etc., I'm hanging up my jawns, hanging up my keyboard-warrior abilities, and calling it a day on SuFu. I learned a lot, I made some great friends, both digital and in real life, but I feel I've run my course here for the time being. I need to sort out priorities and whatnot, but more or less, I've just grown into too much of an incredibly boring and unacceptably dull introvert since I started posting here. Oh yeah, self-reinforced self consciousness too. So, c'est la vie.

You're all beautiful in some way or another, hilarious, callow, hollow, good, bad, not evil, but generally, you are.

No hard feelings, no enmity, no anger of any sort: just love and admiration. Maybe now I can get a job and not feel like I'm missing out on sweet internets. I'm sure I won't last two days, but such is the attraction/detraction of this place.

Keep it classy.

-Max

good luck with everything max a million

see you when the sun shines again, or on the other side of abbey road, whichever one come first

I've been here just as much as usual, but I realize its become a negative feedback loop for me. As of this post, and not because of v4.0 (as much of an eyesore as it is) or any influx of lame posters, etc., I'm hanging up my jawns, hanging up my keyboard-warrior abilities, and calling it a day on SuFu. I learned a lot, I made some great friends, both digital and in real life, but I feel I've run my course here for the time being. I need to sort out priorities and whatnot, but more or less, I've just grown into too much of an incredibly boring and unacceptably dull introvert since I started posting here. Oh yeah, self-reinforced self consciousness too. So, c'est la vie.

You're all beautiful in some way or another, hilarious, callow, hollow, good, bad, not evil, but generally, you are.

No hard feelings, no enmity, no anger of any sort: just love and admiration. Maybe now I can get a job and not feel like I'm missing out on sweet internets. I'm sure I won't last two days, but such is the attraction/detraction of this place.

Keep it classy.

-Max