Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm extremely bothered/not at all surprised by the dude who's getting best dressed this year. Today he was wearing square toed shoes, pinstripe pants, a striped shirt and a paisley tie. Fucking eeveryone is voting for this guy. ignant bitches

although it is cool to see people i don't know/rarely talk to voting for me

and i know i sound arrogant for bitching about this, but fuck. HAVE PEOPLE NO TASTE

edit: i'm in the yearbook class so i see who votes for what in the grad polls and shit

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Pooor Nana!

"POOOR NANA????!!"

There is a difference between best dress, and most noticeable that most people don't understand. His flashyness has just garnered him wider exposure. Come on man, you are on superfuture, embrace your inner elitist and rise above the jealousy. Laugh at the lowly common dressing folk and their followers.

I'm extremely bothered/not at all surprised by the dude who's getting best dressed this year. Today he was wearing square toed shoes, pinstripe pants, a striped shirt and a paisley tie. Fucking eeveryone is voting for this guy. ignant bitches

although it is cool to see people i don't know/rarely talk to voting for me

and i know i sound arrogant for bitching about this, but fuck. HAVE PEOPLE NO TASTE

edit: i'm in the yearbook class so i see who votes for what in the grad polls and shit

son you from oakville. nuff said don't let it get to you

Superfuture Random... 10-23-2008 05:37 PM timber AH. Even trying to discuss fashion with people at school is like hitting your head against a brick wall. There's really no point to it because people are content wearing things that are either trendy or anti-fashion, or ahghh. It drives me insane.

^this is so accurate

recent quote from a friend: "yeah, i get it. you'd probably want an h&m sort of jacket".

same friend also said i looked like eurotrash when i was wearing all black pseudo gothninja shit. further discussion revealed he thought that entailed any/all european designers

another friend who doesnt give a shit what he wears recently dropped over 200 on some ugly ass woven nikes for no reason when we were in toronto

arg

so i was taking a shit in a public restroom like 10minutes ago and some dickhead turned off the light. was pitchblack. have any of you had to wipe your ass in the dark? ain't that difficult. did have a hard time washing my hands then finding the lightswitch though.

anyway i need some vindication so i am gonna randomly turn off the switch when some other poor slob is on the shitter.

I take shits in the dark all the time.. it's nothin to me..

that just b your excuse to fumble around or finger your own anus.

man, it was so dark i couldn't see shit.

ahah' date=' when the lights are off, my thoughts are more clear, I can focus more when im shittin..[/quote']

how hard is it to take a shit? ichigo, are challenged in many ways...

no offense to handicrap/disabled.

Ok buddy, try eating a large pizza on your own then try and focus while takin a shit.. It's not a joke.. You keep thinking of your stomach cramping and shit.. I shut the lights off, everything pops right out, its genius.. You cant go wrong

Ok buddy, try eating a large pizza on your own then try and focus while takin a shit.. It's not a joke.. You keep thinking of your stomach cramping and shit.. I shut the lights off, everything pops right out, its genius.. You cant go wrong

you should start a new support thread for member who can't defecate well.

i don't see the correlation between eating a large pizza and shitting. don't see why it would hinder the doo doo release. infact i would think that it would help the urge.

maybe you just got some constipation probs.