Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

fuck I want sabra humus (w/ pine nuts) and pretzel chips so bad. sooooo hungry.

this sounds really good. pine nuts are so amazing.

I can't wear jeans anymore to school.

my heart is imploding.

still won't keep me from buying 2-3 more pairs before the end of summer.

typing this makes me feel depressed.

pass me the xanax.

i knew a guy who went to a private school that outta the blue started the "no jeans rule." he showed up the next week with a pair of his diors (that he had been wearing earlier) and when asked why he was breaking the rule, he said, "they're not jeans... they're denim slacks."

haha. fucker got so much shit.

i used to wear something that broke dress codes on days where there was a class I needed to skip. Normally really hole-y jeans. And then before that class, I would let myself get caught and sent home.

worked like a charm.

Vice Principal didn't like me for some reason even though i was amongst the top of the class. Looked for any excuse to have me reprimanded

Man, i rarely wear jeans as it is. Come colder weather that will probably change since none of my pants are wool.

Good idea, cottonduck. I'll do the same just to try it.

I only started posting frequently after i started the dior tour. I know what you mean about the crazy post fest things leonard leroy. Sometimes if i'm stuck at home with nothing else to do / at work i'll just spend an hour reading every thread and posting something. Sufu is ridiculously addictive.

last night i went out for dinner at around 1:30AM, Denny's. i had the french toast and thought about my ex girlfriend while flirting with the waitress. i wish my phone worked. tonight it's beef jerky and i don't know who to think of.

AC and water heater take up most of your electric bill anyways. Probably helps out though. Fuck florida summers and my roomate never remembering to adjust the AC during the day when he's out. So much money wasted without me enjoying the ac.