Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

have been called lemonhead by friends for many moons. btw, i bench 515. ruptured a disk in my back last month, so i've been going light. i actually may still have some video from an old power-lifting competition- i used to weigh 285 but scaled down to look more "normal". i have failed.

thats awesome.

it makes my max of 200 seem so... not metal.

you did strong-man comps? were you ever on espn?

shit is mad funny to watch. the ones where they pull big rigs are super intense.

just local/regional gym shit. my back is so fucked that if i strapped myself to a truck, my legs would pull right off. i love that espn shit, too. got hooked on it in the days before digital cable.

btw, what do you weigh? 200 can be really good depending on what you weigh.

just local/regional gym shit. my back is so fucked that if i strapped myself to a truck, my legs would pull right off. i love that espn shit, too. got hooked on it in the days before digital cable.

btw, what do you weigh? 200 can be really good depending on what you weigh.

right now ii'm hovering just below 200, but thats spread over all 6'7" of me. i only rep 165, and i rarely max out much. too lazy, more focused on trying to stay under 200. damn sufu for making me want to be thinner.

remember, taller you are and the longer your arms, the harder benching becomes. it's that much further to push from chest to lockout/top position. sounds stupid, but same with chinups-6'7 is a long way to pull.

i'm amazed when someone of your height can even hover near 200-i think my lower half is like 170.

remember, taller you are and the longer your arms, the harder benching becomes. it's that much further to push from chest to lockout/top position. sounds stupid, but same with chinups-6'7 is a long way to pull.

i'm amazed when someone of your height can even hover near 200-i think my lower half is like 170.

mos def., and i always make sure that i have my hands set correctly so i don't hurt myself. i'm not looking to get any bigger, and 165 keeps my in good shape. the only problem i encounter is sometimes i put too much stress on my rotator cuff in my shoulders and i walk away a bit overly sore. i do plenty of stretching and occasionally some yoga stuff though, so i try to keep limber.

how'd you throw the disc? must've been painful as hell.

had a funny feeling after deadlifting. then next day, went to get my son out of his carseat and it fucking exploded. could not walk for 2 days. back doesn't hurt-it's the leg/sciatica.

i've been going light, like i said, cause i never get how inactivity is better. i have to start understanding that i can't fuck with the same stuff i did at 19. even getting slightly older sucks-can't imagine me at middle age. my shoulders, back and knees are already screwed.

had a funny feeling after deadlifting. then next day, went to get my son out of his carseat and it fucking exploded. could not walk for 2 days. back doesn't hurt-it's the leg/sciatica.

i've been going light, like i said, cause i never get how inactivity is better. i have to start understanding that i can't fuck with the same stuff i did at 19. even getting slightly older sucks-can't imagine me at middle age. my shoulders, back and knees are already screwed.

the future is in plastics, don't you know?

i've never done anything to such a bad degree, and i'm hoping i keep it that way. being layed up for two months with a broken ankle was bad enough and i plan on keep myself intact from now on... but i'm not looking forward to middle age when my height actually catches up with me and i turn into one huge constantly cracking knuckle...

yup. not to be the bearer of bad news but my uncle is 53, 6'5 and rail thin. takes him like a solid 15mins to walk to his corner cause of his fucked knees.

yeah my kness have already gone... still have problems with them. i had osgood schlatters between 6th and 8th grade from growing as fast as i was, and my knees are still feeling the residual effects from it. did a lot of p/t to not feel like i was gonan explode from the knees down.

what is the deal with pronation?

I wear new balance sneakers everyday since my podiatrist recommended them to me... apparently if I don't wear structured, supportive shoes and use orthodics it will mess up my feet/knees/back (they are all connected as kunk mentioned) when I am older.

I want to buy something which fits more with my self image.

Anyone else deal with pronation or poor arches?

hah

i wear my beat ass onitsuka tigers at the gym

god how i will suffer later in life for that trespass.

i'm gonna get some real shoes for the gym, probably standard new balances or some sort of good crosstrainer. when i play basketball i wear my converse basketball sneakers (not chuck taylors), so i would probably be better off working out in those.

i need to get some insoles too. my feetz r suffrin.

kunk, when i saw your WAYWT, the first thing I thought was 'motivational speaker'.... and now going back to look at it again, I think, 'motivational speaker'

and how you mean-like a van down by the river motivational speaker?

kunk, when i saw your WAYWT, the first thing I thought was 'motivational speaker'.... and now going back to look at it again, I think, 'motivational speaker'

have been called lemonhead by friends for many moons. btw, i bench 515. ruptured a disk in my back last month, so i've been going light. i actually may still have some video from an old power-lifting competition- i used to weigh 285 but scaled down to look more "normal". i have failed.

jesus, i have never seen anyone lift 230kg before..

thats some crazy shit and there are some big dudes at my local..

i have seen 210 though, personal friend who does body building comps

hah

i wear my beat ass onitsuka tigers at the gym

god how i will suffer later in life for that trespass.

i'm gonna get some real shoes for the gym, probably standard new balances or some sort of good crosstrainer. when i play basketball i wear my converse basketball sneakers (not chuck taylors), so i would probably be better off working out in those.

i need to get some insoles too. my feetz r suffrin.

hey funny that i wear some lude coloured reduced reduced then reduced again obscene onitsukas in the gym too, they are comfy and i dont do cardio atm so it's ok.

515 damn, you must've been huge if you were bigger before

when i was in 12th grade (like 2 years ago) my max at the end of the year was 215 and i weighed 145. it was a great feeling.

but i have since failed to maintain physique :( trying to get back into it this summer

I mean like grey suit, bluetooth handsfree earset kind of motivational speaker. Like that guy who got stuck in the elevator with Shallow Hal.

I think your wife is just afraid of you potent manjuice. You already have a fair few kids innit? Anyhow, sometimes I stick my face down there and go at it, it usually wakes them up in the mood to fuck. You're marroed though, so your results may differ. (i.e. 'fuck off I'm sleeping' etc)