Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I love it!

watch out, landho...karma may come back and bite your arse when you least expect it.

i can see it now...you meet who you think is a hot+sexy lady on teh internets, she sends you loads of luscious photos...

then the meetup, and you find out she is fat and has 3 kids and is married.

that is really something that happened to one of my drama-magnet friends, and i do believe i laughed pretty hard.

did you get to fuck one her crevesses?

id knock down Chloe (plus size pagent chic)

the female in kanye's video has a thick ass...

see, i agree she has a thick ass, but i would also say she is thick b/c of the big boobs, a little protruding tummy and that little bit of fat on her back. her waist looks small and her ribs show in the video..but i still think she looks thick and hot. i am sure there are others but i can't find their pics right now. OH, the chick next to big boi in the outkast video "the way you move." she's also thick.

like i said, i dunno why i'm fixating on this.

^no, it came from a comment that someone on another forum made about herself and she is a 5 foot, sz 24 girl. she called herself thick. another guy said she "wasn't thick, she was hot. and they are two different things."

i don't agree. thick can be very hot. thats why...i don't think i'm fat or thick, though.

(I'm thinking of pouring the M&Ms into the Mr. Noodle Cup.)

hahahahah your last two posts were golden.

As for you tendon-guy, it might be helpful to eat more than 100 calories a day.

My aparment is right by a parade route. That shit will mess with your head when you wake up. Figured someone was celebrating the glorious defeat of America.

hint:

you know everyone who is going.

K.

A.

W.

if i want to go i better have energy. time for me to fucking go to bed.

night, sam!

(unintentionally can refer to CD and Sikle)

p.s. i think i typed 5 fuck/fucking on sufu tonight. that's a lot more than i do a in week. i think anger is still subconsciously lingering back from thursday.

oh btw mr. duck,

why did you make all of your pictures so bright in the mister. freedom products page?

pics taken in SF or Amsterdam?

You mean the main shots or the product shot?

All pics taken by me waywit style in Amsterdam.

The main pics were touched up by Ordo to look like washed out old photographs...

That answer you question?

there was a time in my youth when i could eat a box of 12 donuts and not gain any weight or regret consuming so much.

that time has passed. i cannot take 2 bites out of a simple boston kreme donut without wanting to throw-up, and consequently having bad indigestion (which is happening as i type this... donut flavored burps...).

what happened to my glory days?