Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Are you in the US? Not all courts agree, but most say the landlord is required to give legal (the lease) and actual (empty space) possession of the place. If he doesn't, you have a right to sue the landlord. Of course, this assumes that 1) you don't care about your relationship with the landlord and 2) the landlord has the legal right to evict the previous tenants or their lease is already over.

But it was probably rhetorical. Just get some goons and tear that place apart. Illegal but I mean, c'mon, way more satisfying.

not in the us.... i kinda am the landlord

i always wanted my own place to play decorator in but now ive got it i cant be bothered... drapes or blinds,, most boring shopping day EVER!

Home wares shopping is one of those things that seems great and fun in theory, and then when the time comes, you can't be fucked to go out and decide you can live without. I have a great suribachi, an antique Moulinex cheese grater with all 3 original fittings, and not much else to my name.

if the car specs werent enough, nigga pulls out this shit

i worked at a place that sold those to every wanna be ricer

If only you had been born 5 years earlier; you would've had the hook on the thousand million Nokia faceplates and would've been balla status, new faceplate everyday. That is the A to the Z something N mah dude.

If only you had been born 5 years earlier; you would've had the hook on the thousand million Nokia faceplates and would've been balla status, new faceplate everyday. That is the A to the Z something N mah dude.

My mother was a big fan of this idea. She found it necessary to change them on a regular basis. And she found that to live without an enormous repository of faceplates was the exact opposite of her concept of American "liberty".

Xj--yOw5JTg

www.worldscollide.com

as much as i loved MK when i was 10, this shit is whack.

i've always dreamed about playing as batman ever since the xmen vs street fighter days, but this shit is whack.

what the fuck?

fucking whack.

WHACK.

and you know the best part? i've actually conceptualized this collaboration when i was 11. i just didnt think it would actually play out.

WHACK
WHACK.

i shoplifted text books today

I wanted to pull this one scam my entire college career, but never had the stones to do it. I wanted to go in one day, buy all my text books and take them home. The next day I walk in with just the receipt. Go downstairs to where all the text books are. Pick out all the same books. Walk up to the register and return them.

I even talked to one of the employees who I knew and he said it would work perfectly.

I wanted to pull this one scam my entire college career, but never had the stones to do it. I wanted to go in one day, buy all my text books and take them home. The next day I walk in with just the receipt. Go downstairs to where all the text books are. Pick out all the same books. Walk up to the register and return them.

I even talked to one of the employees who I knew and he said it would work perfectly.

i will do this next time

thank you

Some guy stole 42k's worth of lego this way and sold it on teh ebay.

It worked perfectly until he got caught...

i was thinking the other day whilst i was doing a presentation (don't ask)...

what if i had had lost my mind, became a total wacko but didn't know? what if i was standing in front of those people with not a stitch on discussing marxism? i'd never know because to me it would seem totally normal and my mind would be making me think i'm there, being normal, but in reality i'm not. i'm naked and crazy - living out a life that my mind is tricking me into thinking is reality.

idunno.

:confused:

Some guy stole 42k's worth of lego this way and sold it on teh ebay.

It worked perfectly until he got caught...

Ah... but that guy is retarded. He actually bought legos and then went in with receipt in hand and just took some more. My scheme is for basically getting free books and requires zero total output of money.

Um... not that I'm suggesting it as it may lead to jail time by the way. I just always wanted to do it and never did it.

shit kugel sounsd good...
I want kugel so bad.

DSC_0797.jpg

potato on the left, fruit on the right

im not big on the fruit, but damn, potato is sooooo fucking good.

not pictured (not made for passover) cinnamon noodle coogle - basically the most scrumptulescent of all coogle's.

Ah... but that guy is retarded. He actually bought legos and then went in with receipt in hand and just took some more. My scheme is for basically getting free books and requires zero total output of money.

Um... not that I'm suggesting it as it may lead to jail time by the way. I just always wanted to do it and never did it.

Apparently I'm also retarded as I didn't read your post correctly.

Yours is even better, free books and money back...

DSC_0797.jpg

potato on the left, fruit on the right

im not big on the fruit, but damn, potato is sooooo fucking good.

not pictured (not made for passover) cinnamon noodle coogle - basically the most scrumptulescent of all coogle's.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

YUMMMMMMMM.

Sufu SuJew Meetup?

Shit, i forgot about passover. That means i can find the special coke with cane sugar now!