Sling & Stones Womens

anny

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also my girlfriend bought the same pair from SE a few day ago also, they fit her well.

dude you can't say that without posting pics...

i have a girl friend who is looking for some nice jeans. do these come in sizes for one who is like... 5' tall? lol

uh, you cuold look by the pictures, cuz anny is about 5'1-2, anny would anwser your question but shes out being a loco vato right now.

kenthenoob - umm im 5'1 which is about 5' so i think these would fit your friend, and they would probably look similar to my jeans? (stacking, cuff)

jubei - i dont think these have very much stretch in them, ive been wearing them everyday for the past week, and they havent stretched much.

I don't want to post pics of my girlfriend on here! Same reason I didn't bring her to the SuFuxSE party. These jeans will look good on your girlfriend kenthenoob, my girlfriend is 4'11 and the stacking actually looks good and not abnormal looking.

The 2 reasons I remember hearing:

"She's hella ugly and short"

"I'm hella jealous and short"

Something's wrong with my memory.

first thing that stuck out for me was the yoke and the coin pocket. when i picked my men's tapered Daniel's...firs tthing i noticed was the coin pocket and yoke...and also one of the reasons why i bought it. heres mine in synethetic indigo. sized up one size cuz i also got the veggie dye one in a size smaller and i wnated something less tight-fitting. hey wow i just noticed the girls' yoke is different from guy's

FIT2.jpg

kenthenoob - umm im 5'1 which is about 5' so i think these would fit your friend, and they would probably look similar to my jeans? (stacking, cuff)

jubei - i dont think these have very much stretch in them, ive been wearing them everyday for the past week, and they havent stretched much.

ohh dude, they stretch out like crazy. just do a cold soak and they'll tighten up again...

ohh they'll stretch out..mine went like a size bigger. but just do a cold soak and they'll tighten up again

sorry jeremy...

but here's your girlfriend...

DSC05137-731788.JPG

DSC05140-729332.JPG

girl on left = jeremy's (sycamore) girlfriend = Sling & Stones Rachel Dry

girl on right = my fiance (ms. self edge) = Sling & Stones Sara Dry

untitled.jpg

Project3.jpg

Project1.jpg

Project2.jpg

butttts.jpg

blackwhitedouble.jpg

wee.jpg

yaycuties.jpg

all Rachels in raw synthetic indigo...except the picture with just my friend and i in black and white, i'm wearing Sara in Ballard wash..not that you can tell. haha

we're ex 7ForAllMankind, Joes, and True Religion wearers...

mm... the s+s jeans would look tasty on my wife's, but she's very PETITE... 5'3 and probably need a 23 to fit hers.. i think s+s only has the 24 as the smallest one they have...