Sling & Stones Womens

anny

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i talked to the guys at Sling and Stiens and theyve been having some problemos with the buttons and the rivets i guess. I think theyre taking care of the problem as we speak. Mine popped out and they just put it back on for me so it doenst fall back off. contact either Shu-Ling or Ilovespaz and ask them for some help.

top-notch customer service, if you ask me!

(yeppers, my fave phrase... if you ask me!)

i wonder what are the other great japanese denims for ladies besides slings n stone?

haha you taped it! woman you're hardcore =P yeah for the raws, the 24k gold thread is pretty starchy feeling on the inside compared to the rest of the cotton so it might rub/dig in your bum for a lil while (obviously it did). mine was like that for about a week but you'll eventually it softens up kus the jeans should be perfectly form fitting by then. for the washed pairs however, they've never scratched me because....yeah, they're washed and not starchy fresh like our raws were =) heh. howd you get your button/rivett fixed?

oops forgot to quote text. hi anny, this is for you haha

shu-ling - did you have a problem with the stitching underneath the back pocket? mine gave me a rash on my leg and ive been taping it.

nice pictures by the way shuling. carl finally had to get my payment :( so i just paid him last night haha.

um. i still havent paid for one of mine. hahahaha =D i will asap though...God needs to show me a miracle, I'm waiting on Him to get me out of this rutt. ARGH, fashion....*shakes head* hahah

• 1 month later...

butttts.jpg

all Rachels in raw synthetic indigo...except the picture with just my friend and i in black and white, i'm wearing Sara in Ballard wash..not that you can tell. haha

we're ex 7ForAllMankind, Joes, and True Religion wearers...

WHOOOT! haha

mike$ad > kenthenoob

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Franklin,

I have some worn in pairs which I will take pictures of when i get into the office. but more specifically, my girlfriend's been wearing her pair for a month or so and theyre fading pretty damn well.

Def get your girlfriend a pair, the denim isnt too heavy (12oz) and the supima cotton really pulls through as they soften up awhole lot as you wear them. youf gf will have to sacrifice a couple days of discomfort stiff jeans but they'll quickly soften up. Anyway,

ill post some pics up soon.

I have a pair of the denim that I bought for my sister that didn't work out... my sister is a size 28 and I bought a size 25 because the seller told me that it's 3 sizes bigger than tagged.

Anyways if anyone is interested in buying it, please PM me and I'll take pics.

Theyre not raw though. They're more of a washed-out blue x gray color...

Selvedge though.