FT: BAPE red camo hoodie for Dior 19 cm jeans

Mems

Hey all,

Up for trade is a 3rd generation red camo Bape hoodie (with swarovski crystals) in size L. If you know what these are, you know they're well worth over $800. HOWEVER, I'm willing to trade them for a pair of 19cm Dior jeans. (size 30, 31, possibly 32).

I'm located in Canada, so local meetup would be ideal. however willing to do shipping trade. Don't miss out on this great deal!!

PM me for fastest response.

-Mems

Why dont you just sell it for the $800 then by the Diors?

lol, I could but I really could care less about the money. Plus I'm fairly new to this online dealing and I live in rural canada so selling, then purchasing some diors would be twice the hassle as simply trading.

most people that wear dior, probably dont like bape to much imo

Very true, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm kinda switching styles and have grown out of the Bape scene, so just trying to upgrade my wardrobe.

If anyone is interested please PM me, it's a great deal.

-Mems

lol, I could but I really could care less about the money. Plus I'm fairly new to this online dealing and I live in rural canada so selling, then purchasing some diors would be twice the hassle as simply trading.

Very true, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm kinda switching styles and have grown out of the Bape scene, so just trying to upgrade my wardrobe.

If anyone is interested please PM me, it's a great deal.

-Mems

Simply trading anything would be much easier then selling it and buying what you want. But you may never find people to want to trade with you for what you want. Good luck though.

Even if you just sold the hoodie on Hypebeast or somewhere like that and then ordered Diors online, you would still be making money. Also, just like the trade, you could do it without ever leaving your house.

But if trading is what you want to do, then good luck. I just doubt there are many people who had Diors before that want to get into BAPE.