worst waywt shoes

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't like them because i think they're too tall for tapered jeans.

This is true, here are some examples of boots that look good with jeans, yours don't look like this.

waywt17fb0.jpg

00140f.jpg

img11566574293.jpg

you could probably do something like this with the boots you have if you laced them creatively

48abd7e9.JPG

I think they could look good with some darker jeans, and some slightly looser pants.

Yes. Those boots all look great, but those are all as tall as mine or taller (going on what diamonds said). I think the difference is some of those are slimmer boots than mine are.

I see what you're saying about trying them with looser jeans though. That might help.

I would like to take this opportunity to say "fuck you, nike!" Bastards should be ashamed - spend 15 cents to make a product and then market the hell out of it for $120 to the very people who can least afford it.

It's galling that nike now owns converse. Another great American company, dead to me.

I would like to take this opportunity to say "fuck you, nike!" Bastards should be ashamed - spend 15 cents to make a product and then market the hell out of it for $120 to the very people who can least afford it.

It's galling that nike now owns converse. Another great American company, dead to me.

I understand your sentiment, but what do you propose? Welcome to capitalism.

If I could make something - anything - for $0.15 and have people buy it for $120 I would do it without a moments hesitation.

The onus is on the buyer, not the seller. If Nike were making something essential - eg. medicine - then perhaps you'd have a point.

Plenty of capitalists act in a socially responsible manner. No one said making money is wrong, just that some ways of making money are despicable.
Some ways of spending it are also despicable.

I understand your sentiment, but what do you propose? Welcome to capitalism.

Plenty of capitalists act in a socially responsible manner. No one said making money is wrong, just that some ways of making money are despicable.

I propose doing to Nike to what Donald Barthelme proposed doing to the things he hated: turning my back to the bastards and pretending that they don't exist. When they cross my path, I shall burn them or micturate on them, depending on my whim.

If I could make something - anything - for $0.15 and have people buy it for $120 I would do it without a moments hesitation.

The onus is on the buyer, not the seller. If Nike were making something essential - eg. medicine - then perhaps you'd have a point.

Some ways of spending it are also despicable.

Good point. I believe that despite Nike's stigma in the industry, they're just a placeholder for what consumers are willing to buy into--if not Nike, surely another company will take its place... at least in a capitalistic society like ours.

I don't know how to feel. Maybe it's the subtleness of the outfit that as said in the wdywt, make the shoes really "pop" and I like that. I really don't know how else one would rock those without looking like a cry for attention.

but yea, either way dope shoes.

I don't know how to feel. Maybe it's the subtleness of the outfit that as said in the wdywt, make the shoes really "pop" and I like that. I really don't know how else one would rock those without looking like a cry for attention.

but yea, either way dope shoes.

Well obviously they're supposed to pop out, but I think they'd look a lot better against a sea of black and/or indigo.

• 3 years later...