worst waywt shoes

cheapmuthafukr

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never nor will ever buy anything nike. I don't know why, i'm biased probably because of all those sweatshop documentaries. It's strange because probably tons of things from my wardrobe were made in a sweatshop. It's stranger still that I don't have that repulsion towards adidas, puma or reebok.

i think nikes look awesome when worn right... but the whole burb whiggers and bros doing the whole nike dunks thing kinda killed it for me :[

Northface jacket + AF polo with collars popped + seven jeans + dunks Or pumas

LRG hoodie + LRG tshirt + random baggy jeans from macys (perhaps?) + dunks Or Air Force 1's

I have never nor will ever buy anything nike. I don't know why, i'm biased probably because of all those sweatshop documentaries. It's strange because probably tons of things from my wardrobe were made in a sweatshop. It's stranger still that I don't have that repulsion towards adidas, puma or reebok.

agreed. your bias against nike makes little sense. maybe you just don't like nike's image.

i love nikes. i love the fact that i am an american and i call my sneakers trainers...thanx u bloody brits. off topic but the only brand i can wear w/o hesitation would be vans.

however, pumas are growing on me yay rs100 and clydes. also beat kicks look good if naturally beat. try setting parts of the shoe on fire. some of my best dunks are burnt or swooshless (exacto knife)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest StuckOnStupid
i love nikes. i love the fact that i am an american and i call my sneakers trainers...thanx u bloody brits. off topic but the only brand i can wear w/o hesitation would be vans.

however, pumas are growing on me yay rs100 and clydes. also beat kicks look good if naturally beat. try setting parts of the shoe on fire. some of my best dunks are burnt or swooshless (exacto knife)

that actually is a great idea, the un-swoosh.

same as jj i had a lifelong aversion to nikes....in fact i had never owned a pair...last year i decided to get over it and pop my cherry...i bought a pair just for that purpose...shit i never wear them...and will probably never buy another pair...but i had to do it just to know...

seeing as this has kind of turned into a shoe/nike discussion:

i bought a pair of nike 3m (white and silver) dunk highs in a thrift shop for $4 over 3 years ago. they looked beat as hell but they were barely worn on the in/outsole. i put a pair of neon green laces on 'em and they're still among my favorite shoes. they're kinda like moon boots. those are one of only 2 pairs of nike i've ever owned. i doubt i'll but another pair anytime soon.

I'm surprised nobody threw me up here. I have a pair of quilted brown leather chucks that I love, but everybody on here HATED. oh well.

And as a side note. I also have a nike aversion. Never bought any never will.

• 2 months later...