buying german army sneakers on german ebay

Corbin Law

http://cgi.ebay.de/Bundeswehr-Schuhe-Turnschuhe-Gr-285_W0QQitemZ320069261110QQihZ011QQcategoryZ37413QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

these are wayyy cheaper on us ebay. but i cant get google to translate the page

i gathered taht the size is 44 and theres 16 days leftish

im just wondering how much shipping and handling would be from germany to texas?

Does that site ship to the US? Even using google translator makes it difficult to find stuff. If someone could find that out for me, that'd be great.

I've had the bid on these exact ones since before this thread :(

If you guys could do me a huge favor, buy other ones. For what it's worth, I was the one that recommended German ebay in waywt in first place.

That being said, most German guys don't have shipping to the US listed as an option but if you send them a message and a decent offer, they probably will do it.

sorry...it's not money order, it's bank transfer. i knew it was something "different". if they take paypal it would be better:

How can I pay?

Currently we only accept prepayment via bank transfer or Wester Union

For international shipping we accept prepaiment only. Please wait for an additional e-mail wich includes the total ammount to pay an our international bank details.

Could someone PM me if they'd be willing to buy and ship these shoes to me in the US? I'd include a middle man fee for the trouble. I'd really appreciate it as I haven't heard back from them about shipping to the states.

Just a heads up before you all go submitting orders to troph-e-shop... I ordered these shoes from them a few months ago, and at the time they only accepted payment via bank transfer for international orders. YMMV. E-mail them with questions, they were perfectly responsive (within 24 hrs or so) over email, and type fine English.

Shipping stateside was EUR30, and there's some weirdness with subtraction of VAT and their minimum order of EUR25. I think my total cost was around EUR60, plus what my bank charged me for the international transfer. I like the shoes, but between the hassle and the cost, I'm not entirely satisfied with the purchase.

I don't know about Sambas, but I wear 10.5 in Chucks and my last pair of German Army Sneakers was 44 and fit me well.

I would be willing to play middle man, but I live in Austria, so I don't know how that would effect the fees. Shipping to me from Germany is probably around 10 Euros, but I don't know about the cost from here to the US.

I don't know about Sambas, but I wear 10.5 in Chucks and my last pair of German Army Sneakers was 44 and fit me well.

I would be willing to play middle man, but I live in Austria, so I don't know how that would effect the fees. Shipping to me from Germany is probably around 10 Euros, but I don't know about the cost from here to the US.

I'd be interested if the fees arent too bad.

egh

its starting to to look like too much work for not enough shoe.

It would be fairly easy if someone did a "group buy" (ie, ordered like 20 pairs of shoes and then resold them). I was gonna do it, but laziness + fear of customs fees prevented me from doing it.