Pointy shoes

Tribbo

well yeh it is true how you wear things and pull it off etc..

iv been wearing pointy shoes for ages .... got some my grandad gave me a few years ago ther like 30 years old .

yeh thats cool that people can have thier opinion and not like things and still have a clue about "stuff" but, i was refering to the comments made in this thread being quite shit really..

dont bother me if you dont like em, why would it, just er.. complete unfounded with no DISCUSSion of why theyr shit... in thier words ther just SHIT becauase it doesnt fit with thier style... you get what im trying to say

i respect others opinons as long as they give an explanation other than its SHIT.. what why how it dont fit in with this that or thee other

blahd di blah... your assuming im edging towards another stereotype-0 copy cat APC jeans, nah ... i stick with levis through and through £8 portobello market black ..cant go wrong 512s

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was I sayin....I swear all these dunk/Nike quickstrike-fucks need to get a grip and understand that their 600 dollar pigeons are little more than patent leather and fancy marketing. In ten years whose gonna give a fuck. I'm feelin' those Dior's.

ISYB: The Lindeberg shoes are a measly 180$ and if you into gold stuff maybe you should go see the price range on the Dior Homme shoes.

So don't go all millionaire because of a few high-end brands, I got Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada shoes (logofree, naturally) and I picked them up for 3-600$ a pair.

So dunks or fine shoes; there isn't much of a difference.

Denim Fanatismé.

The Arc - Hitting the selvage from August 1st 2005.

frogeyes: "dontcare, who cares."

xx01.gif

exactly missfantatique lasss,..

im confident in my sexuality, im a stylish cunt and i know it,

funny though, NY brand CLOAK, have dug out the london victorian era, and mixxed it up to give some sleek shit... not all you supreme/neighbourhood/bape heads woteahhvahahh are noticing this under your noses... times change..

the era of bespoke is about to be re-discovered,, while your still laggin up baggy ill fitting jeans from some japanese enterpeneur who is clever nuff to take you mugs for a ride

dunks cost like 10p to make in tailand or some shit, i dont even CARE really where ther from all i kno its cheap shit..like some one saidyour paying the peopel they get them to endorse thier shitty brands.. .. .

• 11 months later...

gotta say some of the pointed shoes ive seen are shit hot, i used to work for paul smith and we had some great ones, my freind has the gold dior boots, their fuckin stunning, takes nuts to pull them off tho.

i got two pairs of swears, one pointed one not so, the quality aint too great tho, the soles wear v.easily

those bitching about pointed shoes stick to your bape, new era caps, baggy jeans dunks etc..

I just wanted to say that the reason I always thought Superfuture was so great was that it was a place where stylish folk of all descriptions met.

Look at the WDYWT thread, people with all different kinds of styles giving each other props. Also there's always gonna be that one piece you can't help but like.

I'm not a fan of pointy shoes in general but I'm certain there's a pair out there to blow my mind (I'd just never be able to pull them off).

And no I don't wear, "bape, new era caps, baggy jeans dunks etc.."

edit: Actually these look pretty dope but no way would I wear them;

70170005b.jpg

Edited by Loop on May 1, 2006 at 06:31 AM

Pointy shoes and boots have been around forever. I think more back to the 60s than the 80s. That said I think the trend is a bit annoying at this point from a much more recent perspective. I expect to see them more commonly since that's what trends seem to do - swell up in the fashion industry then pop and all the frat boys and urban outfitters shops go lapping up the junk...

Though I've kind of always been a fan of Alfredo Bannister.. so icon_smile_cool.gifdjrajio.

Quote:

missus.jpg

hmm i just ordered this..

what you guys think of it?

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on May 1, 2006 08:12 AM

Pretty sweet, I like the fact that they are flats. what brand are they? I saw a pair of pointy shoes by Swear that were similar to those, but they were 200 bucks and I didnt know how much I'd wear them. how much did you pay for them if you dont mind my asking.

Ham sandwich on stale rye bread. Lots of mayo, easy on the ham.

Quote:
Quote:

missus.jpg

hmm i just ordered this..

what you guys think of it?

--- Original message by su8m3rg3d on May 1, 2006 08:12 AM

Pretty sweet, I like the fact that they are flats. what brand are they? I saw a pair of pointy shoes by Swear that were similar to those, but they were 200 bucks and I didnt know how much I'd wear them. how much did you pay for them if you dont mind my asking.

--- Original message by sleazie ninja number 47 on May 1, 2006 12:06 PM

shoes are from ask the missus and cost around 60 pounds including shipping. Shoes cost around 40+ pounds. I'm in Singapore, so the shipping cost quite a bit.

yea nice flat pointy slip ons.. rock on!!

Ahh. I saved this picture to my computer way back when this thread started. I forgot where I found it until I saw this thread ressurected just now! WhiteTrashAnth What label are they? :

0023.jpg

Donald: You know what you are? You're a self-loathing Jew.

Larry David: Hey, I may loathe myself, but it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm Jewish.

hey dammit man.. i just ordered a pair of swear deans from the swear online store.. they charged 135 pounds to my credit card for that pair and the next day they charged another 135 pounds to my credit card.. wow what the hell? did they bill wrongly? did this actually happen to you guys who purchased from swear online store?

• 1 month later...