FS: Marc Jacobs Wranglers Selvage 28x34 (Fit like New Standards, Dior, Slim Jim, etc)

TragicBliss

soldout.gif

These jeans are authentic Marc Jacobs Wranglers. Retailed for $300 and sold only in Marc Jacobs stores throughout the country. The denim is 100% cotton raw blue line selvage and extremely streaky and slubby at about 11.5 oz to12.5 oz, I'm not quite sure. The stuff is AMAZING, and that's an understatement.

The fit is about like A.P.C. New Standards, Nudie Slim Jims, or Dior 19cm. Measurments were made using the same technique as Blue In Green, and are as follows:

Tagged Size: 28x34

Waist: 30.75"

Front Rise: 9.5"

Back Rise: 13.5"

Upper Thigh: 10 x 2 = 20"

Inseam: 34'

Knee: 8 x 2 = 16'

Leg Opening: 7.5 x 2 = 15"

I can't fit into these at the waist and I have to pairs so each pair is up for sale. I'm asking for $150 plus shipping. That's 50% off of retail! and these jeans are brand new and sold out in every Marc Jacobs store. Calling will confirm this! I have 2 pairs for sale.

I have sold stuff on SuperFuture before. People know I'm legit. I hae 100% ebay feedback and I'll set up a private auction if you want the safety of eBay, etc. I accept Paypal and I can ship worldwide.

Pictures of the goods:

mjwrang001.JPG

mjwrang002.JPG

mjwrang003.JPG

mjwrang004.JPG

mjwrang005.JPG

mjwrang006.JPG

mjwrang007.JPG

mjwrang008.JPG

mjwrang009.JPG

i purchased one of these pairs and the seller shipped them out immediately, emailed me the tracking number and followed up once i received them...the jeans were just as described in the listing...i'd highly recommend working with this seller and look forward to doing business with him again...thanks!