red

what are you watching today?

Although this doesn't surpass Martyrs for weirdness, it certainly exceeds it for depravity.

deadgirl.jpg

i was thinking of watching that yesterday, but your martyrs comment..

..fuck i hate that film so much.

It's nothing like Martyrs. I just mean that they both fall far outside the mainstream Hollwood film diet. Check it out. Worth a watch.

also i've been trying to get a hold of some of andrzej's other movies specifically The Silver Globe. I haven't looked for The Importance of Love yet so it might be easy to find but i'd like to watch that too since Kinski's in it

if anyone can point me in the right direction i'd appreciate a pm

in anticipation for the hole

gremlins_ver11.jpg

Completely unrelated but I'm currently in my 3rd year of film school and we have a Film Noir script due early next week. I can't for the life of my come up with a decent idea. The script only has to be 3 minutes long!

If anyone can help with a good idea of some sort I'd forever be grateful! Please PM me! Thanks

:D

B000A0GOEG.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ha. I stole my copy from a video shop back in 1990.

Shit is awesome when you consider it was filmed for about £2.50 in two flats in Dalston and edited on a BBC 'B' .

tyson_poster.jpg

"I'm gonna fuck you till you love me, faggot" is the only way I'll rep people from now on.

bottleshock2008ecceb.jpg

and this was a joke. I wanted it to be good so bad. The premise was good, the set was cool, and the acting was terrible. Pullman made it almost unwatchable.

This?

Adventureland.jpg

or this?

ChildrenOfGod.jpg

about as different as they get I guess... I think I own Children of God now that the video store I rented it from closed last week. I got Let the Right One In also, so I think I made out ok.