what are you watching today?

red

mass, that used to be my favorite movie when I was like 10 or so...

when the guy blows himself up in the carpark, they just laugh about it. 90s action movies were the best!!!

i liked how the one niagra football player b crazy and shoot people and then make touch down. the intro part.

Watched a docu-drama called The Road To Guantanamo last night about 3 British muslims who were detained in Guantanamo bay for 2 years prior to being released without charge. The acting is terrible in parts but I found it pretty insightful overall. You can watch it here;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-599098805530677622

I'm currently downloading the new James Bond film to watch tonight.

saw milk tonight. it was great and redeems van sant for 3 more shitty amateur acting catastrophes that im sure he will put out soon.

i really don't like penn but some of my friends liked it a lot as well. going to check it out this weekend.

got invited to see Doubt, Benjamin Button, Adam Ressurected. didn't go to any of them.

i've never seen jin roh but i'm sure it does since it was all created by oshii. stray dog is a sequel to red spectacles.

it is basically a wack version of jin roh on a shitty budget in a third world country.