what are you watching today?

red

i remember watchiing joint security area hella years ago and thinking it was a waste of time. am i right? i don't remember it.

Not great. Required watching for my Chan-wook Park man-crush. I've only got Cyborg and Thirst to see and I'm done. Oldboy and Lady Vengeance are both insanely good though. Makes Tarantino revenge flicks look like amateur film school jawns.

i remember watchiing joint security area hella years ago and thinking it was a waste of time. am i right? i don't remember it.

no way

of all of park's films, jsa is the best (yes better than old boy imo)

^Can't hate. I did enjoy JSA, not his best imo. I've been to the DMZ and Panjunmon and it didn't seem entirely plausible to me, but I'm sure it resonates with native Koreans. I thought the message of the film was great though. Like all wars/imposed segregation, N/S Korea is a stoopid concept. Everbuddy luv kim-chi... Nawmeen?

^yeah, let me know samsikle! I'm finishing off Halloween by obligation, but it is beyond meh... Highlights: Halloween 6, Paul Rudd in horror flick. Halloween 7, Michelle Williams and equally Dawson's qualified Josh Hartnett in slow as fuck slasher parody. 1 hour into a 1:20 film an no slaughter?!?! boring as fuck.

watched The Hurt Locker yesterday. I liked it alot . I thought it could've been shorter though.

definitely going to marathon some movies today to keep my mind off the heat. here's what I got (any I should watch immediately/delete now?)

picture2fyg.png

deadgirl and snatch aren't marked as new but I havent watched them yet either

Guest jmatsu
what! watch snatch. good watch, pretty entertaining.

he will probably watch them all, but there are so many better films than snatch on his list.

Snatch was kinda boring, no? I find Guy Ritchie's films a little dull... except for Swept Away.

yeah people died and shit, but it kinda felt like not much happened if that makes sense. Brad pitt was cool I thought, the boxing scens were cool. I'll see Lock Stock and see what I think of that too probably, but yeah his movies havent really impressed me

the other movie wasnt perfect but I liked it more. It was just really coooool.

Not great. Required watching for my Chan-wook Park man-crush. I've only got Cyborg and Thirst to see and I'm done. Oldboy and Lady Vengeance are both insanely good though. Makes Tarantino revenge flicks look like amateur film school jawns.

im a cyborg is my least favourite park film. seriously thought it was a massive waste of time. havnt seen thirst yet, but from all accounts its not his best either. youre right about the revenge films though, those are great to watch.