I would appreciate any comments on my site and T Shirts?

barefaced

First of all Hello superfuture.

I have recently set up my own site and using my own designs I have printed my first range of T Shirts. This is the culmination of a couple of years of hard work and this is a really exciting time for me. Although I have the site up and running I would appreciate any pointers, advice, comments or whatever that could help me promote the brand further.

BFA002WT_frontpic3.1.jpg

BFA002WT_frontpic5.jpg

BFA002WT_backpic.jpg

Here is a link to the site: check out the online shop offering a selection of limited edition graphic tees, all custom made!! which are now in stock and available to buy through the site.

http://www.barefacedartist.com

[email protected]

my initial reaction is what is that?

so i cant say i would really rock with the design which seems to be all that the shirt is offering

its cool you put alot of work into your site the initial navigation is a bit confusing for me as a user im not really sure where you want me to go but the elements are solid

again with the shirts design wise even though i dont know what it is the composition its self is sort of a mess maybe thats intentional but i dont get it personally

BFA002WT_backpic.jpg

Is that an ape with a shard of glass through its eye?

Your site design is nice. Like others have said, the shirts aren't my style either--but I'm sure there are plenty who'd love them.

One thing I might change is having actual photos of the individual shirts rather than the computer images.

Good job though.

As official HB representative, no we did not go nuts for them.

Ok, maybe a little bit :(.

Honestly never got very far in the site, and judging by the designs posted here, I'm fine with that.

Guest doubletap
I think you'd be better of making less colorways of each design and more designs.

I like the design you posted, I would wear it, although I think the back graphic is too much.

I would wear that tee if I was going clubbing.

Is that an ape with a shard of glass through its eye?

Your site design is nice. Like others have said, the shirts aren't my style either--but I'm sure there are plenty who'd love them.

One thing I might change is having actual photos of the individual shirts rather than the computer images.

Good job though.

Yeah we are in the process of adding actual photos of tees!!

Thanks for your comments...

I'm feeling the frontal graphics. Reminds me of some slick graf.

A suggestion would be to print on black, and get rid of the back graphics. It's your signature, but try to incoporate it into the front rather than just stamp the back.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to print on better quality cotton. Too many "tshirt companies" use inferior tshirts and it really shows after a wash or two.

Thanks for your comments. Just to yet you know that I do print on black tees and the design posted up is available now in black through the site. Also the quality of the cotton that the tees are made from is excellent its not thin material and the prints are amazing too. The tees also wash extremely well, and the quality remains. If you were to order one you would not be dissapointed!! Shipping is free.

Thanks

http://www.barefacedartist.com

Guest mwills

I like the design you posted on the thread, but after going to your site and checking out more designs I was somewhat disappointed. I felt like every shirt had the same stuff just rearranged in another random way. I think a little more variety in the designs would be good. And like someone else mentioned, post real pics of the shirts, not just the designs themselves.