New Samurai model?

RedHeadedStranger

so your saying is that i should go 3 size dwn for sammies s710xx right? cause the black skulls are a size smaller than the indigo raw ones... correct me people

actually i just soaked mine and now i cant get the buttons done up, the fit is fucking great but i will have to work on getting these bad boys to fit my waist, so hello bruising.

so i say 2 sizes. i like my shit to fit tight, so its up to you make what you want.

if it helps i wear a 29 pbj-xx05, 30 julian red hobokan.

if i get a camera i will post fit pics.

marc

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man ill take it as that! so ill just conclude that when i wear a 34 on skulls ill get a 32 on sammies? right? or ill get a 33 on sammies and soak them so theyll fit like a 32?

post soak fit pictures

inseam hardly shrunk at all for some reason after a three hr hot soak, everywhere else shrunk a 1/4 to 1/2 inch, stiff pretty rough but a bit more plyable, im just stoked i can finally go commando again since my jims got too loose a while ago, enjoy.

DSC01708.jpgDSC01706.jpgDSC01705.jpg

nice fit! I tried on a pair at self edge today, these things are stiff, fucking crazy stiff, I already tried on a pair like 2 sizes bigger than my size to make it less painful...

nice fit! I tried on a pair at self edge today, these things are stiff, fucking crazy stiff, I already tried on a pair like 2 sizes bigger than my size to make it less painful...

tell me about it, it took me forever to turn these inside out so i could soak them.

hey dino.. btw are these the 19 0z s710???? dyamm they look good..

yeah they are

tell me about it, it took me forever to turn these inside out so i could soak them.

same here, i had to put them on and then pull them off using my feet to turn them inside out, and it was still quite an effort, stiff to the max, even after a soak like i said

• 1 month later...
post soak fit pictures

inseam hardly shrunk at all for some reason after a three hr hot soak, everywhere else shrunk a 1/4 to 1/2 inch, stiff pretty rough but a bit more plyable, im just stoked i can finally go commando again since my jims got too loose a while ago, enjoy.

DSC01705.jpg

Shiiiit... 19oz Samurai with decent cut. I've been away for three months and now my wishes have become true. Shopping time. :)

yeah they are a great fit alright.. thank god for this thread or i woudnt goteen a pair.. anyway these are hot showered on once and thats it size 33 not hemmed..

s710sammies1month009.jpg

s710sammies1month006.jpg

im liking mine more and more, the only minor complaints i have is the pockets, rise, and taper, not that theyre bad, theyre just not what im used to, but as they stretch things get better.

what i am liking is that ive worn mine for less than a month, and i can already see whiskering and some around the knee fading. theyre going much fast than my old nudies, and i know for some denim heads fast fading is a deterent, but for someone that has to wear a uniform to school 7 hrs a day, 5 days a week, its a plus, seeing as its impossible to stay in school and wear my jeans as much as eveyone else here.

s710sammies1month008.jpg

the stiches on this last button hole is starting to come off should i have it repaired? what i hate..

s710sammies1month003.jpg

what i love the honeycombs on these are fast fading and btw total time wearing these is only like 5 days

sammies710xx19oz002.jpg

some outdoor pics

sammies710xx19oz001-1.jpg

how come these sammies dont wear that easily?? i mean ive been hard wearing them for the past 2 weeks but still.. anyone else have this problem on their 19 oz.ers?

how come these sammies dont wear that easily?? i mean ive been hard wearing them for the past 2 weeks but still.. anyone else have this problem on their 19 oz.ers?

my situations the opposite, i havent been hard wearing mine, and theyre already fading faster than my nudies, id say the 710s wear pretty easily because of this

i even tried scraping the seats of my car with my butt hahahaha but still .. get this i work as a contractor i use this jeans every day for the past 2 weeks ayte been up and down ruins and unbuilt houses and still these guys are really really hard to break in..

*from the samurai denim thread

1st day to wear my samurai s710xx 19oz.. today after a hot soak( i took a ho shower in them) dont know if this counts as a soak.. anyways after a day of hard wear ( i do construction .. site, supervising ect. ect..) i can already see some honeycombs and whiskers and these guys stretch out really fast.. dont know why.. just after a day of wear the waist stretched out like 1/4 inches and wears inside the thighs (crotch area ) are already visible.. do samurais fade and worn in this fast? thanks guys just wondering..

i dont get it, did you change your mind?

kindda... thats was just the first day.. after that it all went from fast to slow motion the crotch wear stayed the same the honeycombs stayed the same.. whiskers are the same as the first week of wear. but they do strech a lot..

• 4 weeks later...

i dont have wear updates yet on mine these babies still looks like the pics i posted a few eeks ago.. same but with the salty smell of sweat haha pain in the ass to break in..