Wash Jeans Without Water

skull1987

I am surprised i have not seen any information on this site about this method but to make my g-star raw denims clean crispy and fresh i simply leave them in the dryer for a good while. sure they go stiff but does this not help to get those nice honeycombs?? just thought i would let my fellow superfuturians know if you didnt already....

I am surprised i have not seen any information on this site about this method but to make my g-star raw denims clean crispy and fresh i simply leave them in the dryer for a good while. sure they go stiff but does this not help to get those nice honeycombs?? just thought i would let my fellow superfuturians know if you didnt already....

i hardly think this method "cleans" them. they may smell nice and what not, but the dirt and grease are still there. as far as i know, the only way to dry clean them, is to well, dry clean them. dont be afraid of the water. it really doesnt do as much as you would think. and it keeps it in better condition, by thoroughly removing dirt and grease which may eat away at the denim.

i was unaware that dirt and grease ate away at denim, either way a quick 5 minute clean is easily achieved using a household dryer

Did you even read it properly? A dryer wont clean it, the dirt and grease particles are still there.

Just give it a warm or cold soak with some salt if you wanna wash them

• 2 months later...