Red-Moon Denim.

bahnahnahs

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

backpockets look bartacked, so they can t be that great.

I don't think that should really matter much. If you rip out the bartack, I would think you could repair it easier than a rivet. Also, guys who spend time on their skateboard / ass will more than likely appreciate a stitched pocket over a cheek bruise.

2 cents.

I used to skate and can never remember falling directly on my ass, usually it was on my hip, and it I slipped out it was onto the rail/ledge. So I think hidden rivets are a non issue for skaters.

I am going to be argumentative here, it is clear that this is red moon's attempt at a levis repro given the styling, and backpocket sitching, and I think it is a big letdown that they don t include hidden rivets. In my mind, ever since I got interested in the higher end denim, hidden rivets has always been present in the best of the best.

I have always considered Red Moon's leathers to be among some of the finest in the world (I still do), because of all the details, and the fine quality of construction. In a jean, hidden rivets are an essential part of a finely constructed pair of denims.

I agree though that that native skull is awesome, and the leather patch looks sweet, but if they are gonna make a repro they should do it right or not do it at all, which I always thought was one of their core values.

jeez man 15, im fairly content with the jean i buy a year

these look like very nice quality denim and of course good leather

i do agree with whoever was ranting earlier

that if they are going to do a levis repro they might as well do it right

but even without hidden rivets

i trust red moon to make a solid well constructed jean

that isnt going to break down and crotch rip after a month

they look pretty beautiful to me.

yeah. im a little confused because everything is in nihongo but im still getting them because they are skinny and raw. i get all things skinny and raw, thats why i got 15 this year. and yes, i should slow down. but i take it one jean at a time. im buying my jeans now so i wont have to in the future. i have about 10 i havent touched yet.

yeah. im a little confused because everything is in nihongo but im still getting them because they are skinny and raw. i get all things skinny and raw, thats why i got 15 this year. and yes, i should slow down. but i take it one jean at a time. im buying my jeans now so i wont have to in the future. i have about 10 i havent touched yet.

I think this is the forums first case of addiction.

I think total romantic repros have been covered by other companys so red moon might wanna throw in some details of their own to sell the jeans and make em unique..... cant blame em.

Ive been limiting my buying to one pair per term, ive the next 3 years sorted. I cant break in a pair in under 6months really.