Jet*G Jeans

skecr8r

Just wanted to share a link with this extremely awesome jean company, they make one model in 0/1 wash versions for 200$ + shipping but they are def. awesome and have their own, chilled look. They fit nicely and I got mine really quick..

http://www.guitarwolf.net/e-jet-g.html

Go nuts, buy their jeans, be a trendwhore.

ready to decieve, recieve, overpower / loving someone is to believe, to relieve, slow shower/she is bathing/ love her needs her like fur/

Whats that supposed to mean, what is the guitar wolf?

They are indeed very awesome, and I have owned / tried most of the good denim brands out there, these are Dry Bone standard, which is very good, in my op.

ready to decieve, recieve, overpower / loving someone is to believe, to relieve, slow shower/she is bathing/ love her needs her like fur/

Quote:

I agree, those are nice. I wonder if anyone else has own a pair and if they're indeed any different than the other $200 selvage jeans on the market?

--- Original message by darknworn on Apr 11, 2005 06:12 AM

They're not much different to other jeans you can get for $200. The cut is nice, quite snug round the hips and they don't have the high back rise that many Levi's style repros have.

Sizing-wise, although inside the waistband there's a label that says "will shrink to size marked above" (or something like that), I found the waistband on the dry Wolfs pretty much true to the size on the label. ie a pair of dry jeans labeled 32/35 had a waist more or less 32 already. So if you're ordering online, best to double check with them about sizing and shrinkage.

I don't know if they were made in more than one type of denim, but the ones I saw weren't 14oz (as advertised on the site), more like 12oz. I was told that there's a very limited supply of them, so if you're up for a pair, best get your order in.

Nice jeans.

• 3 weeks later...