Best Rub in Tugs

Guest ATS

nah, I came across that when i was google'ing. it was joke.

But i'm looking for a real massage. not where they just go straight for my dick and then after that i clean up. I want the full deal, from real masseuse.

Bali's the last place you want to go right now. Unless you want to be killed by a bunch of muslim extremists. Thailand's probably your best bet. Hell if you're nice enough you can bring one of the rub and tug girls back home with you.

Bali's the last place you want to go right now. Unless you want to be killed by a bunch of muslim extremists. Thailand's probably your best bet. Hell if you're nice enough you can bring one of the rub and tug girls back home with you.

WTF are you talking about????

you have no idea what are you talking about, Bali is one of the safest place in SE Asia and if you're affraid of muslim extremists, better go live deep deep in the forest, cause that's pretty much the only place you'll hide from them...

WTF are you talking about????

you have no idea what are you talking about, Bali is one of the safest place in SE Asia and if you're affraid of muslim extremists, better go live deep deep in the forest, cause that's pretty much the only place you'll hide from them...

Didn't you hear? Bali is the next Fallujah...hehe