what evisus are these?

alleyooptroop

i'm thinking about buying them. the owner says they're a few years old. anyone know the style number or know anything about the denim? the measurements he gave me are:

waist - 30

Inseam, 31 - But this is with the turn up as shown in pics.

Thigh measured outward from crotch is - 12

Leg opening - 8 1/2

the thigh vs. leg opening seems like they would look like clown pants but i've never owned evisus so i'm not sure. what do you guys think?

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

thanks for any replies.

those completely throw me off. my evisu's had a year (2001) and also the waist size and length, yours only have the length....I'd ask more, surprised no one else has chimed in, but go figure...

just also saw they are made in italy...so i have no clue if those are genuine or not. never dealt with italian evisus

They are genuine.

I have these exact ones but in size 32 and 34.

These are the italian-made old european Evisu's, from back when they first came to the EU, before all that Evisu EU/Puma stuff.

It's a 2001 so they're quite baggy, nothing you can do about that.

All the jeans that I've seen from this period have only a waist size tag.

If you could show a bigger pic of the selvedge I could also tell you if they are from the early batch of Europe stuff, or a bit later. The selvedge in wider on the earlier pieces. And they earlier pieces are nicer imho. what I can see from these pics it a later version, still nice though.

The denim is nice, I can't exactly tell you what it weighs but i'm guessing something around 14oz

Here's a pic of my completely destroyed 2001 in size 32:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=229088&postcount=2032

and here's a pic of a different pair wich has a tighter fit but the same denim:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=221604&postcount=1802

I haven't been wearing and pampering them like most people around here do, so they're not your regular "superfuture" fades. I'm sure it can be done though, if that's the effect you're going for. But keep in mind that these are quite baggy.

They shouldn't be to expensive, and are nice "beginner" jeans. If you can handle the daicock I'd say give 'm a go!