NDG Arabic Hoodie Question

notesee

Don't get it. When I was in Boston last April I saw two different asian hypebeasters wearing it with pairs of Bapestas. Then a few days later I was in New York at NDG and I spoke with Wil from NDG about it. He said that because of kids like that you'll never see NDG make anything all-over print again.

Haha that is funny...It does suck when people seek them out because everybody has them or becasue it's what they think people find cool....I personally wanted it because i'm from an arabic household..So i thought it was cool...But i'm thinking about a piece i want to make, crew neck, with arabic text, that ACTUALLY has meaning and thought to it unlike a lot of clothing these days.

Don't get it. When I was in Boston last April I saw two different asian hypebeasters wearing it with pairs of Bapestas. Then a few days later I was in New York at NDG and I spoke with Wil from NDG about it. He said that because of kids like that you'll never see NDG make anything all-over print again.

I just can't say that posts like these enthuse. They just don't. I like that hoody...but I just don't think it's worth it. To each his/her own though. Good luck with your search.

• 3 weeks later...
retail price was really high up there for a hoodie.

i think mouko had one. he was selling it on ebay a few months back

It was 320 taxed. It was more like a jacket, it was thermal lined and super thick/warm. I personally liked it but realized it wasn't really my style.