Stussy vs Levis anniversary pack

klinden

Hey all. I've been wearing these jeans pretty regularly ever since I bought them new this summer. I've been trying to find information on these but so far I haven't really found anything. The jeans in question are these:

levis-vs-stussy.jpg

What do you guys know about these? How much did they retail for (with the T-shirt) ? What's the story with the denim? I really like the fit but I think it's a custom one for these jeans?

I didn't soak them before I started wearing these. How should I go about washing them? I feel like doing this in the coming months.

Hoping to get some answers from you guys!

Post a better picture of the Levis, can't really see the denim itself because my moniter brightness is messed up, because as the looks of it, it just looks like a regular pair of 501xx with probably a Stussy label on it.

washing wise, use the search button.

the levisx stussy model is a slightly custom 505 levis model same 120z i think denim levis use on all lvc stuff ,retail in uk was £190 with the tshirt,wash them in the machiene on a low heat and not much washing powder should be fine,If you not done any soaking i could imagine you may loose 1-2 inchs in the length?this tends to be the case with lvc denim,if you dont want to risk the length loss take them to the dry cleaners.

A friend of mine actually got those jeans a while back. They're supposed to have some silver stitching and sterling silver details or something. Never seen them in person but pictures I saw of the fit weren't too flattering. I'd be interested to see how you're pulling them off though.

Thanks for the replies. As for pictures of the jeans:

dsc02427kw4.th.jpg

dsc02429kg2.th.jpg

dsc02430ch1.th.jpg

And yes, there are some sterling silver details. Two tags hanging from the zipper (one of Stussy and one of Levi's) and silver thread on the back pockets and on the seams.

Does anyone know where the denim comes from?

i've actually got a pair of these i've been wearing on and off for almost exactly a year now. They're a modified 505 cut in selvedge that's sorta relaxed on top and super tapered at the bottom, especially considering i got a size 30/30.

They have really nice silver accents (rivets, stitching on pockets, six inches down the top sides..)

one thing to note about these jeans, they BLEED like no other denim i've ever had in my entire life. i almost thought i was seeing things when my beige sneakers turned almost black after two hours of wearing these jeans. still after a soak they bleed all over my shoes and turn the insides of my white shirts dark blue.

strange indeed.

I have 2 pairs of these (1 which get washed and 1 which don't). I know the denim and build quality are low (compared, say, to my samurais) but there is something nice about these for a baggier pair of jeans. I really like the back pocket decoration and the tapered legs too.

I'll post some decent pics of my 8-month-worn-in pair later in the week.

one thing that I really like about these from the pics is that they used the mellow arcuate istead of that deep one they use now.

I really wish they would go back to that pocket style.

oh my god..

i've been saying this EXACT thing for so long now.

i might actually be into buying some of the higher end levi's if they went back to the old "flatter"/"straighter" pocket design..

No Stussy did the T-Shirt.

These are actually a dope pair of jeans. It's too bad that these were only for sale in the UK.

Yeah of course Stussy did the T-shirt but yeh, Perks of PAM did the design.

I tried them on in Japan and the fit like shit..like too low rise and just weird..the denim was real light too and the only nice thing was the silver zip imo.