Bath tub Raw denim wash

khoiphan92

dude you should stop worrying about how to care for denim, you really dont need to worry. There are no real rules to how and when to soak and/or wash . Just give em a hand wash with a bit of detergent when you think they need it.

If you just want to soak em dont put salt in the water, I cant imagine how this would harm them, but it wouldnt do much apart from waste your salt.

There should be a thread covering this in the "read before posting" section, you'll probably find all sorts of ideas and veiws on washing, just do what suits you.

well, the first step necessary is to put about a gallon of industrial strength bleach into the tub with the water. Then, just as a personal measure of interest, I like to add around a 3/4 bottle of tabasco BUT MAKE SURE ITS THE CHIPOTLE KIND regular stuff isn't enough! This helps seal the fibers in.

Then, soak them inside out with a brick in the left pocket to help weigh it down. If you have trouble remembering, jsut think of the rhyme "left is right, right is wrong".

BEST OF LUCK AND LETS SEE OF ACTION PHOTOS

I heard that after six months and you wash your raw denims, it kills the denims. So i did some searching around and i saw some people talkinga bout a bathtub method to not kill your denims?

can so meone explain how to do this? do you put salt in the water? or what. Thanks in advance

Fuck! I've been murdering my denims!

i'm scared to make a new thread cause it'll just contain links to other threads that dont really answer my question so i'm just gonna put it here :(

i just got some raw cheap mondays that are a little loose and a lot long and i wanted opinions on off-the-shelf soaking. should i get them fitting well now? or wear them for months before doing that..

• 1 month later...
i'm scared to make a new thread cause it'll just contain links to other threads that dont really answer my question so i'm just gonna put it here :(

i just got some raw cheap mondays that are a little loose and a lot long and i wanted opinions on off-the-shelf soaking. should i get them fitting well now? or wear them for months before doing that..

yes you should get them well fitting now, maybe even a bit tight