AA Wholesale

chim

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM'ed you yesterday, just in case you didnt get it, I had a concern about it since I didnt specify my sufu username in the paypal payment or the sizing (small) in the details of it...Hope you were able to match it up with my PM...this was last week, get back at me please. Thanks (PM me for the paypal email address I used, it was 114.00 payment)

First off I'd like to apologize for the trouble you are having with my service. Please bear with me that this is the holiday season, and that shipping delays during this time of year are unfortunately very prevalent.

I have your mailing address and your order has been in processing since I entered it into the system on 11/12/07. Things are slowly but surely trickling out of the dispatchers, but if you would like a full refund, then I will be happy to oblige that.

For all people who paid November 9th and onward and still haven't received their goods, rest assured that you are being taking care of. I have tabs of everything, and I will offer free shipping to those who still have not received their goods on their next order. I've been collossally busy for this past two week cycle, but now I am back and will be able to figure out why some of these orders haven't been issued out yet.

Let me know how you want to proceed, but through PMs please, thank you.

EDITED FOR NICETIES

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...