AA Wholesale

chim

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yo Will,

Sorry if I've been bugging, haha. I pretty much got the list straightened out with the prices and total.

Here's the list -

F497 Flex Fleece Zip Hoody

1 - Black

$25

5455 California Fleece Track Jacket

1 - Black

$23

G569 Poplin Wallet

1 - Sand

$8

Total -

$56

* Posted for reference.

Look forward to getting everything! :D

Meth, didn't i reply to your PM? i think i cleared out all of my PMs.

I'm in the middle of getting all of my shit uprooted and moving, so things might be slow. all of the orders that i've replied to have been sorted out and shipped though.

If I didn't give you guys a reply, it may be because I get lots of "Yo, is XX in stock?" when you can check it directly online at http://americanapparel.net/wholesaleresources/catalog/

I am always in business, so feel free to just PM me to get things started. This thread is pretty cluttered, but everything still rings true from the first post.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest itzo sherpa

Hi Chim,

I'm planning on buying a shipment of hoodies from you for a school club. However, we don't have an actual account we can just take money out of. When we buy something, we basically have you bill the school. Would you be able to do that? I could give you the school information and billing address and the school would send you the money right away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey guys, canadian resident here, recently ordered AA tshirts from chim. everything went well, prompt and responsive communication. there was a bit of a mix up during the delivery process but chim is a very responsible seller and has taken great lengths to keep a customer (me) happy. will do business again, for all u non US ppl here, just make sure ur order is 150 or over before shipping and everything is good to go.

thanks for the shirts chim!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...