White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

edit: im just thinking about this more actually, i know lots of kids who ('s parents) could buy and sell pretty much this entire forum combined, and none of them cop dem lavinz either

i dont know where im going with this but wahtveer

simple translation:

i know many individuals with affluent parents. those individuals, though they have the resources do not desire lanvin sneakers.

simple translation:

i know many individuals with affluent parents. those individuals, though they have the resources do not desire lanvin sneakers.

dey b wearin supastars but drivin M3s

vans are only good if you wear dem with supremme

dats i wear dem convrse. look great with my diours

amirite?

i mean, we also cannot just discount the consumerism/social connotations of vans, can we?

all i ever wanted to say was that some of the sneakers in this thread are really ugly

if you retract your statement about my beloved balenciaga sneakers, than all shall be forgiven.

I've been thinking about those Balenciaga jawns for awhile now as well, they're in my size and everything on Bluefly (probably having had been bought and returned at least thrice, being Bluefly) but I still can't bring myself to do the $400 for them. I usually end up buying a pair of crisp sneakers and wear them to a club within a week of purchase and I know those Balenciaga's would end up in the sneaker graveyard...

I've been thinking about those Balenciaga jawns for awhile now as well, they're in my size and everything on Bluefly (probably having had been bought and returned at least thrice, being Bluefly) but I still can't bring myself to do the $400 for them. I usually end up buying a pair of crisp sneakers and wear them to a club within a week of purchase and I know those Balenciaga's would end up in the sneaker graveyard...

that's why you don't wear higher priced sneakers to the club or all the time. if you think of it as a hobby, than just buy whatever you want no matter the pricepoint. once the volume of your collection goes up, you can just rotate. the rotation will eliminate much of the wear n tear.

i wish i was in a position to have an array of designer sneakers to rotate and spread the wear but at the moment i am content with thrashing my rafs and am currently trying to decide where to put my monies next...

i don't have tons... i just mean instead of buying random new lower priced footwear that you only halfheartedly want (or convince yourself that you do), just save for some ill shit.

i don't want dummies (not you) to misinterpret my last couple comments. i'll buy lower priced shit if i really like it, but i am not going to purposely force myself to like something. too me, the actual product is way more important then it's price.

not only that, but let's fuckin b real. designers footwear=nice designs (usually) and a certain likelyhood of exclusivity. they command respect.

this should be a different thread, but what kinda shoes do you like to wear to clubs, jmatsu? I've noticed you are into high tops a bit, but I've always had a bad time wearing highs to clubs because I like to jump around a bit sometimes. I keep buying MMM trainers when I see them for cheap for this purpose (and the colored ones like the greys still usually get me into places with no-sneaker policies) but just wondering.

this should be a different thread, but what kinda shoes do you like to wear to clubs, jmatsu? I've noticed you are into high tops a bit, but I've always had a bad time wearing highs to clubs because I like to jump around a bit sometimes. I keep buying MMM trainers when I see them for cheap for this purpose (and the colored ones like the greys still usually get me into places with no-sneaker policies) but just wondering.

honestly, as long as it doesn't rain i don't really mind wearing anything to the club. i guess it depends on the actual venue and event as well though. is it difficult to jump in high tops? basketball players do it all the time (in high tops). i've been wearing repetto lately.

mmm trainers used to be around 250 now they are what? around 350? i've got the mmm german trainers in white, grey and black/grey. good choice, they are very comfortable indeed. the grey ones don't really show too much wear it you're not totally punishing them.

can't really comment on the no sneaker policy places, cause i've never had problems...

yeah i always wear sneakers to clubs. if im doing an all day/night thing i will just wear some kjxumbros - mainly because they arent as hot but at night lately all i wear is my rafs.

i nvr have problems getting into clubs with sneakers no matter the policy - just gotta be steezy and you are alright but usually i wouldnt want to go to a club with no sneaker policy. usuallly shit music.

i still like the patent version. are they still around?

there is residual stock (silver was the most difficult to get my hands on)in certain ysl locations, but it is not online.

fuck!!! i sold a my last pair of black ones for like 250. some guy bought it and claimed that he wanted the nomad, but i refused to pay him his money back (cause i haven't sold the nomades since last year)...my thread had pics of the black patents. if you are kinda interested i can dig up his info and maybe you could make him an offer cause he was sayin he didn't want them or some shit.

the Rollings were all over Korean markets when I was there last Spring and Summer. I figured if i was seeing them there, they were already over since it's questionable where they stock up from.

were they authentic? how much were they? which ones? yo, lets make some money!!!

yeah they were authentic, just not cheap. Korea is a shithole for shopping, I think they wanted 450,000W for the patents and it's not like I was gonna flip em here for $550. Most of those places don't sell their decent shoes for lower than 400,000W so there's no deals to be had.