VDSUPREME

White hi-top leather sneakers only!

Guest jmatsu
^ cyber bully... i actually saved this off of another sf post, thought since the gold and silver hi's were shown, maybe id contribute. But youre right I should just keep my fucking mouth shut...

no, just try to stay on topic and don't post crap. if you say/do ridiculous things you're just going to look like an idiot.

you're so right, i feel like such a damned idiot right now...

anyways, since it's obvious that your opinionated self combs through sf, taking shots at someone who's just trying to provide more information REGARDLESS WHETHER YOUVE SEEN WHAT I HAVE TO SHOW OR DONT CARE FOR IT, i'm just going to give you the last word. I understand the thread is a white hi top sneaker post, but i didn't feel it was neccessary to start a new thread for one pic, while many of us were already talking about the shoe. So go ahead, type something in i really don't fucking care im done.

back to the thread... i had a pair of these back in the day and I'm not sure whether adidas produces them still or not, but real clean.

B000EPOGHY.jpg

i'm guessing these don't come in all white?

wrestl81whtblkra6.jpg

Nice onis and admirals. Hows the quality on the admiral? They really look good to me.

Guest Fulci

does anyone have a picture of someone wearing a pair of Air Force 1 Mid all white, preferably someone that doesn't have a hip-hop or other kind of crap look?

From men.style.com

00002h.jpg

Thought these were pretty cool for an all white shoe. (they look better in black though)

DASS-MZ15_V1-BIG.jpg

From men.style.com

00002h.jpg

Thought these were pretty cool for an all white shoe. (they look better in black though)

DASS-MZ15_V1-BIG.jpg

I think i just might have to get these puma's

You can get 20 off the pumas by entering fanatics06 in the coupon field.

does anyone have a picture of someone wearing a pair of Air Force 1 Mid all white, preferably someone that doesn't have a hip-hop or other kind of crap look?

because of your attitude, no. you can't see it.

You can get 20 off the pumas by entering fanatics06 in the coupon field.

arrrgghhh.....i wish i had waited a few hours before buying them....ah well, thank for the tip anyway.

I can't find pictures--maybe on their website?--but there's a pair at YSL at their boutique. With a body like the pair (White/Gray/Suede) of Common Projects at aloharag, but a little more streamlined. Also has the "Y" on the side. Looked pretty sleek, but was around 380.

sch350174_white_l.jpg

these are mine.

bumping this thread. my white supergas are in 'dying' phase, plus winter is getting near and I need some leather sneakers as opposed to canvas. I want a nice pair of white hi-tops. I'm considering these pumas, thoughts?

6220-448606-d.jpg

bumping this thread. my white supergas are in 'dying' phase, plus winter is getting near and I need some leather sneakers as opposed to canvas. I want a nice pair of white hi-tops. I'm considering these pumas, thoughts?

6220-448606-d.jpg

i think those'd be nice without all the weird metallic colours. do they have any different versions or is that it?

that's all they have. I'm also considering these:

A3A648D8-0A2A-4DAB-8A93-536A10D625C0.jpg

AF1EB693-BB77-4803-92FA-B823DBDEBD5F.jpg

second one looks cool

nachikoga3img600x450119ua5.jpg

pierre hardy... i don't really like them but i think some of you might?

^^ Boring....

I liked the adidas originals hightops in the black/white series....

No way man. Keepin it plain and simple but less expensive then all the other shit in this thread.

No way man. Keepin it plain and simple but less expensive then all the other shit in this thread.

I guess they are OK... they arent plain or simple though.

^^^^^ very interesting. i see some jordan influences in there, kinda like it.

yeah, i agree. Somewhere a mix of jordan 1 to 8, my favorites. But they managed to add a bit of silver bit on it, which makes them flashy in a subtle way.