White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

They're not as high, but theres a lot of high-top takes on German Army sneakers floating around in Japan lately. There was one from Beams I think it was that look like the Diors a bit, they have chains on them too which I suppose is the foot accessory of the moment.

Guest Airjamie

Those sneakers pretty much shit all over anything dior or whatever have done the past several seasons. AAlthough, im pretty sure thats the look hes going for considering how he ripped off their jeans. At a $90 pricepoint, theres no way anyone could possibly go wrong with these. Now if they would just fucking release them.

however, those vision sneakers are just too snazzy. what model are they?

Same question that's on my mind. I looked up some sites that stocked Vision but I couldn't find em.

They aren't hitting shelves until February.

I'm actually glad they're comin out later .. gives me some time to stack up savings.

Edit: After some research I think those Visions are the 14000 models.

14000%232.jpg

I think the Yves Saint Laurent "Nomade" sneaker would come pretty close to your Diors. I have the leather and suede but they do have an all leather model. Will get a pic and post it later for you.

Thanks! Any nice white leather hi-top sneakers to get in Australia? In particular from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane?

these are the ysl ones...

these are great! i was thinking about getting them a while ago. were they on sale? how much did you pay for them, because aren't they a couple of months old?